The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As tempting as it is to reply with a banal "ok boomer" Sesame Street was far more educational than the Muppets were.

I can see why my dad hates Elmo though
I hated Sesame Street. I did like the Banana Splits though. And I’m not a boomer, missed that generation by a good 10 years!

Anyone see that Prince Andrew interview? Was it shown down there? fu** me, that was some uncomfortable viewing
Don't believe the full interview has been shown here but sections of it has been on the news etc. Fair to say that there's been interviews that went better then that.

Don't believe the full interview has been shown here but sections of it has been on the news etc. Fair to say that there's been interviews that went better then that.
It’s worth watching the whole thing. Not even a question if he is lying or not for me. He should have come clean, at least he’d save some dignity for being honest. End of the day it’s not illegal to sleep with a 17 year old (however unsavoury for a man that age) so why not own it.

The goodies were my favourite and monkey magic.
Ah yeah Monkey Magic now you’re talking! Used to watch that round my cousins religiously every Friday evening just before Wonder Woman.. Ah memories. Goodies was good as well. Remember the giant Dougal? What about Frank Spencer, did you watch that?

It’s worth watching the whole thing. Not even a question if he is lying or not for me. He should have come clean, at least he’d save some dignity for being honest. End of the day it’s not illegal to sleep with a 17 year old (however unsavoury for a man that age) so why not own it.
His PR man has resigned over his decision to do the inverview...he is a very strange unit...

Gee, what a poorly written piece of so called journalism this is! I've read it twice and it still appears to be a jumbled mess with lot of dialogue about nothing, aside from the obvious anti-right wing narrative with many 'Nazi' references throughout.

I also note there are several references to 'right-wing extremists' but the article presents no actual evidence of this. Have the AFD or NDP parties broken the law, committed acts of terror and violence, injured or killed people? Generally speaking this is what most 'extremists' do.

My general understanding of both the right-wing parties referenced is they have some strong views about immigration and other policy, but my knowledge is limited beyond that, so when you say; 'This is very concerning', grateful you elaborate?
Is it not concerning that politicians in a German city approved a resolution which declared a Nazi emergency?

I didn't read the article as an opinion piece from the journalist although some of the details in the piece are the journalists opinion. However, the majority of politicians in the area clearly consider it to be very concerning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

still considered a very risque fancy dress outfit!
It’s funny looking back at it, even me who is so anti-PC can see how offensive this is, but the older folks who watched it like my grandparents really couldn’t see the problem, they loved it. There was uproar when it was taken off the TV

Is it not concerning that politicians in a German city approved a resolution which declared a Nazi emergency?

I didn't read the article as an opinion piece from the journalist although some of the details in the piece are the journalists opinion. However, the majority of politicians in the area clearly consider it to be very concerning.

What is a 'Nazi Emergency', the article suggests it's related to 'Climate Emergency' which considering how many are currently debating this
suggests this claim of a 'Nazi Emergency' may also just be mainly fiction?

To be frank I was hoping you could provide a bit more insight, although I'm interested I'm simply not motivated enough to do my own research.

The related article really is just click-bait style lazy commentary as it provides nothing of substance aside from anti-right-wing narratives with Nazi word references.

Yes, it's concerning from the stand point that the Immigration debate and related issues in GBR is even dividing the main left-wing parties as Merkyl is struggling to come up with policies to appease most German's (irrespective of their political sides) while providing the humanitarian support required for asylum seekers from countries of persecution, of which the majority are apparently Muslims...

Last edited:

THE PRINCE AND I:

The Prince and I.jpg

Last edited:
What is a 'Nazi Emergency', the article suggests it's related to 'Climate Emergency' which considering how many are currently debating this

To be frank I was hoping you could provide a bit more insight, although I'm interested I'm simply not motivated enough to do my own research.

The related article really is just click-bait style lazy commentary as it provides nothing of substance aside from anti-right-wing narratives with Nazi word references.

Yes it's concerning from the stand point that the Immigration debate and related issues in GBR is even dividing the main left-wing parties as Merkyl is struggling to come up with policies to appease most German's (irrespective of their political sides) while providing the humanitarian support required for asylum seekers from countries of persecution, of which the majority are apparently Muslims...
Do you believe that western countries are being subjected to demographic replacement? There’s certainly evidence for it. The change in the demographics of London which is one of the worlds great capital cities has been huge over the last 20 years, it’s pretty hard to ignore. You wonder if the left-wing media paint anyone who resists or even questions what is going on as a “nazi”.

Yes, it's concerning from the stand point that the Immigration debate and related issues in GBR is even dividing the main left-wing parties as Merkyl is struggling to come up with policies to appease most German's (irrespective of their political sides) while providing the humanitarian support required for asylum seekers from countries of persecution, of which the majority are apparently Muslims...
I am no expert in German politics so have just gone off what i read in the article.

They’re a strange family. He likes them underage, his brother chose a horse over Diana...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back