Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Broke my MacBook Air screen last night and have rang a few repair places this morning and they’re all quoting me around $1000. Is that about right? Seems silly because I might as well just get a new one if that’s the case. Unfortunately the warranty is expired and I don’t have Apple care.

RAM and HDD are worth $$$$. Part it out.

Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
Broke my MacBook Air screen last night and have rang a few repair places this morning and they’re all quoting me around $1000. Is that about right? Seems silly because I might as well just get a new one if that’s the case. Unfortunately the warranty is expired and I don’t have Apple care.

On sale at JB this week...

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
On sale at JB this week...

I wonder if already on sale items will go down further with tomorrow’s Black Friday sales. Probably risking that it doesn’t happen and stuff sell out quicker. $300 off a MacBook is fantastic as it is.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Were there no equivalents in the 70s and 80s? Or did they just not have the confidence to do so in public?
I don’t understand what you mean by not having the confidence in public?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He sings in a much lower register. Doesn’t work for me. It’s called Father Time Cruyffy, your voice weakens as you age

Paul McCartney was still pretty good.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
He had surgery on his throat on 1986, which is the reason behind all of that.
Doesn’t change the fact that he now sounds crap. I just had a listen to some recent live stuff he’s done. It’s actually not as bad as I remember but far from how he was as a younger man.

Mar 4, 2002
In a state of flux
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Red Sox, Melbourne Storm
Weird melt.

images

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
It was a joke. :(
And a s**t one at that.

Doesn’t change the fact that he now sounds crap. I just had a listen to some recent live stuff he’s done. It’s actually not as bad as I remember but far from how he was as a younger man.
Of course it's not what it was 50 or so years ago.

His falsetto was spectacular, and it's a shame he can't hit those notes anymore.

But he's still brilliant and I can't wait for the show, gonna be brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back