The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not entirely sure.

Though The Killers went on a hiatus and their comeback album was pretty well received, and the tour for that album supports it.

I'm sure some of flunked, and others have succeeded.
Yeah the killers is a good example. I guess some hipsters want to believe that a band coming back can't produce good music and that's just the way it is.....

Like bojan said most fans are more interested in seeing them perform old stuff anyway. A new album will never be their best album but there's every chance there's still a couple of good songs on it

Imagine the reduction in carbon emissions thst would follow if all weed smoking and cigarette smoking stopped.

chef could also make a fortune baking some "extra" special cookies :)

how about increased use of hemp in place of cotton, a more durable plant that doesn’t suck up so much water during growth/harvesting...might help in drought conditions, instead of siphoning off our main waterways for big agra...

Recently I have rewatched Breaking Bad, which is the 3rd time watching the series. So imagine how surprised I was when I finally caught Bill Burr’s name on the credits for one of the episodes. I genuinely had no idea he was one of the actors and I have watched enough of his standup comedy to know what he looks like.

Also I have started another rewatch of Better Call Saul. I must admit that I wasn’t a fan of it the first time I watched it but this second time around it’s changed my view of it. I probably just needed to watch it back to back with BB to appreciate it more. Can’t wait for season 5 next month.

well...who else could have their truck break down on a train line blocking a train carrying methlamine? Or who else could break the bad news to old eyebrows that his car wash was breaking epa rules? :p

Yeah the killers is a good example. I guess some hipsters want to believe that a band coming back can't produce good music and that's just the way it is.....

Like bojan said most fans are more interested in seeing them perform old stuff anyway. A new album will never be their best album but there's every chance there's still a couple of good songs on it
All subjective, might be their best to some. That's the beauty with music.

well...who else could have their truck break down on a train line blocking a train carrying methlamine? Or who else could break the bad news to old eyebrows that his car wash was breaking epa rules? :p

How many other TV universes have the “complete package” like BCS has with Kim Wexler?

Well at least you guys now know how the poms and UK based Aussies feel about people on here talking about Brexit...
That actually wasn't the topic of conversation chef had to clean up lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back