The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely you're due some compensation out of this nonsense!
If they cancel the notice I'll let it slide. If they insist it goes to court I'll see what the lawyers say.

Watched the first ep last night too. How many are there? I didn't fully know the story going in so I'm really looking forward to it. Pretty epic start to it

3 eps...like you, I didn’t know the full story going in.
To play a full year of top level NFL after the double murder...wow

3 eps...like you, I didn’t know the full story going in. To play a full year of top level NFL after the double murder...wow
Yeah not sure how many will want to watch and I can't remember how to use spoiler tags but yeah that was a massive curveball in the opening episode. I thought I knew there was some sort of closet gay aspect to the story too which is raised as well

Overall thoughts on the final 2 eps?

Last edited:
Yeah not sure how many will want to watch and I can't remember how to use spoiler tags but yeah that was a massive curveball in the opening episode. I thought I knew there was some sort of closet gay aspect to the story too which is raised as well.

Overall thoughts on the final 2 eps?

yeah they go on to say the Odin murder may have been caused by him seeing/knowing something about his homosexual/bisexual side. Also everything attributed to concussion related issues, saying his brain was highly impacted for someone his age. He was acquitted of the double homicide, with the defence successfully alluding to it being the drug dealer he hung with possibly being the shooter in the end...

he was clearly messed up though

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody watched that Aaron Hernandez thing on Netflix?

No idea who he was going in to it, but geez he seemed like a massive tool.

On to the last of the three eps.
The last episode goes a bit further into why he was such a massive tool so I won't say too much

I spontaneously watched episode 1 yesterday when flicking through Netflix. I’ll probably watch episode 2 and 3 in the next few days. I know details of the case already but some stuff were things I didn’t know.

Imagine having it all with a $40 million contract and playing for a team that will go on win 2 Super Bowls since 2015 and you throw it all away. Hearing how he committed murder and then went on to play a full season of football is chilling.

^^^

Anyone watched the Aaron Hernandez doco yet? Smashed thru in one sitting last night.

^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back