Status
Not open for further replies.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It came across as a bit racist and it was reported so i deleted it.

Not weird at all. PM me or Chief If you have as issue with moderation.
I agree it can be viewed as racist which is understandable, but it’s a belief that is held and not necessarily by racists but people who just want answers. I didn’t state that I believe it true, but I try and leave an open mind to everything. Censorship is the way to a closed mind imo

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Did those occupiers smash the place to bits?

No, but neither had the protestors in Minneapolis at the time the police brought out the riot gear, tear gas and rubber bullets.

How do you think the police would have responded if any of the black protesters in Minneapolis were armed like this?

38E07C6F-67AA-40EF-BA2F-515FED761F30.jpeg

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
No, but neither had the protestors in Minneapolis at the time the police brought out the riot gear, tear gas and rubber bullets.

How do you think the police would have responded if any of the black protesters in Minneapolis were armed like this?

View attachment 883755
Haha almost certainly a BS post. The protesters were rioting from the off by all accounts.

The left crack me up. Literally take leave of their senses to defend the s**t they do.

Haha almost certainly a BS post. The protesters were rioting from the off by all accounts.

The left crack me up. Literally take leave of their senses to defend the s**t they do.
Take a look at that picture again and tell me what part of it is right. 25 or so men standing on steps protesting with guns, some of which are assault rifle!

and the president praised them as 1) they were white not black and 2 Because the governor of Michigan is a democrat and it served as an opportunity for him to berate her and her secretary of state on twitter.

"The governor of Michigan should give a little, and put out the fire," Trump said on Twitter on Friday (Saturday AEST).

"These are very good people, but they are angry. They want their lives back again, safely! See them, talk to them, make a deal."

It is legal to carry firearms inside the Michigan statehouse, but some protesters were blocked by the sergeants-at-arms from entering the floor of the chamber.

LEGAL TO CARRY FIREARMS IN A GOVERNMENT BUILDING!! They’re ****ed in the head.

Then you have him tweeting about the democrat mayor of Minneapolis criticising him for a lack of leadership contributing to the riots.

A man with 251 golf days as president, and who through his denial and inaction has incompetently caused more COVID deaths than Boris has (by a fair margin), who has filed for bankruptcy as a business owner (leader) SIX TIMES, and needed to corruptly use Russia to get into office... is accusing others of failing leadership... He’s a member of the GOP which for decades has stood in the way of meaningful gun reform due to its sizeable donations from the NRA...

Again is accusing others of poor leadership.

P.S. Chapter 11 bankruptcy used by Trump.

“Trump’s companies have filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, which means a company can remain in business while wiping away many of its debts. The bankruptcy court ultimately approves a corporate budget and a plan to repay remaining debts; often shareholders lose much of their equity.

Bold is business model if a natural born leader. Keep disregarding debts and screwing over the little guy who invests cash in your enterprise.

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool

You just posted one of the more racist comments I’ve seen in this forum, and then doubled down when challenged on it, citing it as evidence that you are open minded.

But sure, I’m taking leave of my senses.

Do you want to respond to the stats I cited? :)

Or are you going to ignore them like usual?

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
You just posted one of the more racist comments I’ve seen in this forum, and then doubled down when challenged on it, citing it as evidence that you are open minded.

But sure, I’m taking leave of my senses.
What racist post? Do enlighten me. And you are getting very personal with me all of a sudden. Settle down a bit.

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Take a look at that picture again and tell me what part of it is right. 25 or so men standing on steps protesting with guns, some of which are assault rifle!

and the president praised them as 1) they were white not black and 2 Because the governor of Michigan is a democrat and it served as an opportunity for him to berate her and her secretary of state on twitter.

"The governor of Michigan should give a little, and put out the fire," Trump said on Twitter on Friday (Saturday AEST).

"These are very good people, but they are angry. They want their lives back again, safely! See them, talk to them, make a deal."

It is legal to carry firearms inside the Michigan statehouse, but some protesters were blocked by the sergeants-at-arms from entering the floor of the chamber.

LEGAL TO CARRY FIREARMS IN A GOVERNMENT BUILDING!! They’re f’ed in the head.

Then you have him tweeting about the democrat mayor of Minneapolis criticising him for a lack of leadership contributing to the riots.

A man with 251 golf days as president, and who through his denial and inaction has incompetently caused more COVID deaths than Boris has (by a fair margin), who has filed for bankruptcy as a business owner (leader) SIX TIMES, and needed to corruptly use Russia to get into office... is accusing others of failing leadership... He’s a member of the GOP which for decades has stood in the way of meaningful gun reform due to its sizeable donations from the NRA...

Again is accusing others of poor leadership.

P.S. Chapter 11 bankruptcy used by Trump.

“Trump’s companies have filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, which means a company can remain in business while wiping away many of its debts. The bankruptcy court ultimately approves a corporate budget and a plan to repay remaining debts; often shareholders lose much of their equity.

Bold is business model if a natural born leader. Keep disregarding debts and screwing over the little guy who invests cash in your enterprise.
I’m not sure you can draw those conclusions. Look Trump is definitely flawed, and America right now looks deeply divided and broken. All I would say is those good old boys with the guns were out protesting their freedoms which includes the use of firearms. They weren’t there to cause violence and certainly use those weapons against citizens. What we’ve seen in Minnesota is entirely different. What perhaps started out as a peaceful protest (debatable considering what we’ve seen from the BLM mob previously) has certainly turned violent and may still have potential to spiral completely out of control. There are almost no similarities in what those two groups represent

I’m not sure you can draw those conclusions. Look Trump is definitely flawed, and America right now looks deeply divided and broken. All I would say is those good old boys with the guns were out protesting their freedoms which includes the use of firearms. They weren’t there to cause violence and certainly use those weapons against citizens. What we’ve seen in Minnesota is entirely different. What perhaps started out as a peaceful protest (debatable considering what we’ve seen from the BLM mob previously) has certainly turned violent and may still have potential to spiral completely out of control. There are almost no similarities in what those two groups represent
The use of guns to express their freedoms is at least a century outdated.

The backdrop of Britain invading USA was afoot when ‘the right to bear arms’ came in. In the 21st century it is unnecessary

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The use of guns to express their freedoms is at least a century outdated.

The backdrop of Britain invading USA was afoot when ‘the right to bear arms’ came in. In the 21st century it is unnecessary
It’s not for us to tell them though. It’s their culture not ours. I would hate guns here in the UK (can you imagine?) but guns aren’t ingrained in the U.K. culture the way they are in the US. When they’ve grown up perhaps they’ll get rid of them

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
Going to be protests down here over the weekend at the Capitol, hopefully doesn't kick off at it has at other places. I know people who live in Minneapolis though, one who works at Target Headquarters and it's pretty scary for him and his family ATM obviously.

Unfortunately these sorts of things just happen way too much over here, and a lot of comes down to how the Police over here are trained to use force and thinking that every potential suspect will always have a gun if they reach for something etc. with the whole gun culture and everything. And you get 1 idiot out of the thousands of police officers who try to do their best in very difficult circumstances.

That said, the Minnesota Police Department has been pretty incompetent for a few years now, they seem to have more of these sorts of incidents than other big cities over the past few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back