The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I definitely lean towards crime, gangster films, thrillers, darker stuff.

Me too. Are you into UK crime stuff?

The best recommendation that I've received recently was for Line of Duty. About an anti police corruption unit. Six episodes a season (on netflix) and it gets really intense. Plenty of twists and turns to this one. I started it whilst in forced quarantine and had seen all five seasons by the end of the 14 day period. I've since recommended it to others and everyone I've spoken to about it has ended up bingeing at a rapid pace.

Me too. Are you into UK crime stuff?

The best recommendation that I've received recently was for Line of Duty. About an anti police corruption unit. Six episodes a season (on netflix) and it gets really intense. Plenty of twists and turns to this one. I started it whilst in forced quarantine and had seen all five seasons by the end of the 14 day period. I've since recommended it to others and everyone I've spoken to about it has ended up bingeing at a rapid pace.
Have had my eye on this one. Thanks mate I’ll get around to watching it I reckon.

I just finished The Shield which is an excellent US series on dirty cops. A rung below the very best but still very good.

Line of duty is one of the best series going around.

Any of you lads watched Line of Duty with your missus? If so, did she like it?

We generally only watch shows if we'll both like it.

When mine is off watching her reality garbage I watch shows that I like, don't have to watch everything together..

Any of you lads watched Line of Duty with your missus? If so, did she like it?

We generally only watch shows if we'll both like it.

392958.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just finished The Shield which is an excellent US series on dirty cops. A rung below the very best but still very good.

Line of duty is one of the best series going around.

That is one series I can watch at any time. One of my favourites. Excellent all round.

Aren't you allowed an hour of freedom down there?

It’s turned into 2 hours now. The most entertainment any of us are getting these days from the outside world is Dan Andrews having his 3 hour news conferences every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back