The off topic thread 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I definitely lean towards crime, gangster films, thrillers, darker stuff.

Me too. Are you into UK crime stuff?

The best recommendation that I've received recently was for Line of Duty. About an anti police corruption unit. Six episodes a season (on netflix) and it gets really intense. Plenty of twists and turns to this one. I started it whilst in forced quarantine and had seen all five seasons by the end of the 14 day period. I've since recommended it to others and everyone I've spoken to about it has ended up bingeing at a rapid pace.

Goshaa

🏆🏆
Jul 8, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Me too. Are you into UK crime stuff?

The best recommendation that I've received recently was for Line of Duty. About an anti police corruption unit. Six episodes a season (on netflix) and it gets really intense. Plenty of twists and turns to this one. I started it whilst in forced quarantine and had seen all five seasons by the end of the 14 day period. I've since recommended it to others and everyone I've spoken to about it has ended up bingeing at a rapid pace.
Have had my eye on this one. Thanks mate I’ll get around to watching it I reckon.

Thistle

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea, ICT, Glory
I just finished The Shield which is an excellent US series on dirty cops. A rung below the very best but still very good.

Line of duty is one of the best series going around.

Any of you lads watched Line of Duty with your missus? If so, did she like it?

We generally only watch shows if we'll both like it.

When mine is off watching her reality garbage I watch shows that I like, don't have to watch everything together..

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Any of you lads watched Line of Duty with your missus? If so, did she like it?

We generally only watch shows if we'll both like it.

392958.gif

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I just finished The Shield which is an excellent US series on dirty cops. A rung below the very best but still very good.

Line of duty is one of the best series going around.

That is one series I can watch at any time. One of my favourites. Excellent all round.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back