The off topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thrilled. It’s like extra time in the yard every day, in a maximum security prison.

I’m in hotel quarantine at the moment and fresh air breaks certainly resembles prison yard time

Sorry to hear that mate. It must be rough but thank you for doing the right thing.

Hasn’t been too bad to be honest, particularly since we came from Melbourne which isn’t really that different right now.

Only two days to go

Hasn’t been too bad to be honest, particularly since we came from Melbourne which isn’t really that different right now.

Only two days to go
A mate of mine returned home from living in the US. He said at the start it was alright but a week in it was getting really boring.

Also said the food was absolute s**t.

A mate of mine returned home from living in the US. He said at the start it was alright but a week in it was getting really boring.

Also said the food was absolute sh*t.
I am working so days still go by reasonably quickly. But yeah the food is pretty bad. Complete stuff ups for meals quite regularly

Random question but has anyone ever spent a good amount of time or lived in NZ at all?

I got offered a relocation for my role for late next year if I wanted anywhere in Oceania, and going back to Melbourne doesn't interest me greatly at this point, was looking at Wellington or somewhere South Island...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Random question but has anyone ever spent a good amount of time or lived in NZ at all?

I got offered a relocation for my role for late next year if I wanted anywhere in Oceania, and going back to Melbourne doesn't interest me greatly at this point, was looking at Wellington or somewhere South Island...
JD is gonna make a new account on Monday and said he will definitely get back to you mate once he has.

Yeah mate lived here for 2 years a few years ago and just moved back. I'm in Auckland where it's a bit more Sydney-ish, nice beaches, humid/warmer most the year. Wellington which is more Melbourne but with even worse weather, what they say about the wind there is true! Only been a couple of times both in "summer" and even though it was a clear day it was cold as *.

All depends what you want out of where you live. Haven't made it down to the South Island at all, I'm not a huge fan of the snow. But if you are Queenstown is where you want to be. If you want a laid back beachy vibe try Tauranga. If you want laneway coffee vibe, Wellington. If you want something that feels like a city but is still very laid back and has good beaches then Auckland.

Also where have you lived previously? I see you're in Austin now. What's that like?

Yeah mate lived here for 2 years a few years ago and just moved back. I'm in Auckland where it's a bit more Sydney-ish, nice beaches, humid/warmer most the year. Wellington which is more Melbourne but with even worse weather, what they say about the wind there is true! Only been a couple of times both in "summer" and even though it was a clear day it was cold as fu**.

All depends what you want out of where you live. Haven't made it down to the South Island at all, I'm not a huge fan of the snow. But if you are Queenstown is where you want to be. If you want a laid back beachy vibe try Tauranga. If you want laneway coffee vibe, Wellington. If you want something that feels like a city but is still very laid back and has good beaches then Auckland.
Report this for identity theft!

In all seriousness sounds like the new account was a hassle for a few softies on the carlton board and I'm back in the OG form!

Report this for identity theft!

In all seriousness sounds like the new account was a hassle for a few softies on the carlton board and I'm back in the OG form!

That's a very odd way to say thank you for sorting out your account issues so that you can re-gain access to your original account.

You're welcome, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back