Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
For those who agree with Daryl Somers about his recent comments about Hey Hey and Cancel Culture

That Kamhal skit is sickening.

And they have let this idiot (Somers) back onto Aussie TV. Sheesh.

Bullied Kamhal is the wrong word. The word people are searching for their is racist. Like a * load of racism.

ADL9798

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Has there been any talk about ending the two week quarantine in Australia? I'm guessing they won't until higher risk Australians are vaccinated.

I've got my first one booked in for next Thursday, and the second in June. Hoping things might have eased by then.

The Australian Health Protection Principal Committee (AHPPC) discussed this at their meeting last week (conditions for safe reintroduction of international travel).

I expect it’ll be a staged process commencing later this year once every Australian has been given the opportunity to be vaccinated (October is the current target for this). Probable requirement for incoming travelers to have proof of immunity plus testing.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
For those who agree with Daryl Somers about his recent comments about Hey Hey and Cancel Culture

That Kamhal skit is sickening.

And they have let this idiot (Somers) back onto Aussie TV. Sheesh.

In the good old days of 2017 we used to call "cancel culture" by another word - Consequences.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal, New York Yankees
Is it just MoS and Batman v Superman that are the lead up films to Justice League glenferry23 ? Apart from the standalone Wonder Woman and Aquaman of course. More interested in the Superman arc leading up to it.

In terms of timeline, Wonder Woman is first and then followed by Man Of Steel and Batman V Superman. Aquaman is set just after the events of Justice League. Hope that helps?

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
In terms of timeline, Wonder Woman is first and then followed by Man Of Steel and Batman V Superman. Aquaman is set just after the events of Justice League. Hope that helps?
Sure does! Couldn’t remember if there was another Superman movie but I think my brain just thought there was a second stand alone SM one because of the joint appearance in B v S.

Thanks!

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I tried watching the Synder cut of Justice League but it goes on for 4 hours. Gave up after 25 mins, u really do not believe movies should run longer than 150 minutes (180 max)

I like the idea of Deathly Hallows and the IT remake by splitting it into 2 parts, if the director and screenwriters think the movie will have a lengthy running time

I tried watching the Synder cut of Justice League but it goes on for 4 hours. Gave up after 25 mins, u really do not believe movies should run longer than 150 minutes (180 max)

I like the idea of Deathly Hallows and the IT remake by splitting it into 2 parts, if the director and screenwriters think the movie will have a lengthy running time

Wasn't Justice League released in four parts?

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

Another mass shooting in the USA.

Said it before and will say it again, **** the NRA and Those First Amendment Gun Wielding Nutjobs in America.

And no meaningful gun control/reform will ever pass in the Senate cause the NRA are in the pockets of too many Republican/GOP senators.

It's a joke.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets

Another mass shooting in the USA.

Said it before and will say it again, **** the NRA and Those First Amendment Gun Wielding Nutjobs in America.

And no meaningful gun control/reform will ever pass in the Senate cause the NRA are in the pockets of too many Republican/GOP senators.

It's a joke.
They lost an argument today though. People with guns can stop him. Well a police officer had a gun, was trained to shoot... and died.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
glenferry23 have you watched the Synder cut yet? Is it worth it? The original Justice League was such a ******* mess I dont even think Snyder could make it watchable.

Yes have watched a couple of times and going through it again with my son. It is significantly better than I thought it would be, don’t worry about the theatrical version. That was nonsensical.

It is very different, and yes it’s overly long however quite worth the investment of time. The last hour is something else.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Yes have watched a couple of times and going through it again with my son. It is significantly better than I thought it would be, don’t worry about the theatrical version. That was nonsensical.

It is very different, and yes it’s overly long however quite worth the investment of time. The last hour is something else.
I'll definitely check it out. I dont have Binge though... so gonna have to download it.

glenferry23

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 26, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
I'll definitely check it out. I dont have Binge though... so gonna have to download it.

There’s a 2 week free trial for a new subscriber just FYI (which is what I did, I’m too cheap to pay for another subscription service). Will cancel it shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back