Not open for further replies.

undefined

probably incorrect
Jun 3, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
QLDer
Why has 800 died in Vic yet not many everywhere else.

You don't think even virus figures across states would've resulted in comparable aged-care fiascos?
The UK population didn't want a marxist as PM. He started the death of the Labour Party in the UK. The red wall has fallen.

What's Tony Blair up to nowadays?
(sadly) still feel like he's a certainty at the election

You're on the mark, but I wouldn't completely discount Albo. Needs to run the Joe Biden route if he's to win, though. Murdoch has Australia's best P.I's at his beck and call.

Chance of a shower later, slight one though. Wouldn't be an English test without a shower.
So Sydney Lite.
Pompous sport for Elitist Snobs.
LOL. Played all over the world by a wide variety of the population.
Hardly elitist.
You don't think even virus figures across states would've resulted in comparable aged-care fiascos?
You are asking a question that is impossible to answer.
What is apparent is that contact tracing in this state is significantly lagging to everywhere else.
You're on the mark, but I wouldn't completely discount Albo. Needs to run the Joe Biden route if he's to win, though. Murdoch has Australia's best P.I's at his beck and call.
Is it any wonder the ALP spend more time on the left of the speaker than the right.
It's always Murdoch's fault they lose. Never their own.

Kicked out in 2013 because of their climate reform agenda. 2019 really should have romped to victory... Defeated because of their climate reform agenda.
Come to terms with the populace not reacting well to that and either temper it, explain it better, or offer up something else.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
So Sydney Lite.
Would have said Melbourne Lite. Or Brisbane. Different type of shower in Brisbane to the one in London.

Kicked out in 2013 because of their climate reform agenda. 2019 really should have romped to victory... Defeated because of their climate reform agenda.
Come to terms with the populace not reacting well to that and either temper it, explain it better, or offer up something else.

Don't be so Geelong about it. It wasn't due to climate reform. It's due to them not being able to articulate policies properly and having poor leadership. Most people are for climate change reform except for the country folk who for some reason think it's going to kill them (when ironically it's the weather that will). Very simplistic and frankly wrong way of looking at it... you should study up more on politics.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
It's like you want people to hate you.

Oh Boo Hoo.

A gripping World Series game that goes to the 10th innings (and beyond) is far more exciting and tense than any tedious game of Test Cricket I have ever seen.

Football aside, I am much more of a fan of US based sports than Britshit sports, which also includes Rugby League and Union, and Darts.

There is no real or tangible reason to follow Cricket any way. Only 3 or 4 nations (maximum) are in any serious international contention for honours, and the domestic game, esp 20/20 is crap.

However there is a majestic poetry and romantic history to baseball.

One of the best episodes of The X-Files ever was based around baseball.

The sport is and always will be a part of modern pop culture in a way Cricket cannot and never will be part of.

Oh Boo Hoo.

A gripping World Series game that goes to the 10th innings (and beyond) is far more exciting and tense than any tedious game of Test Cricket I have ever seen.

Football aside, I am much more of a fan of US based sports than Britshit sports, which also includes Rugby League and Union, and Darts.

There is no real or tangible reason to follow Cricket any way. Only 3 or 4 nations (maximum) are in any serious international contention for honours, and the domestic game, esp 20/20 is crap.

The sport is and always will be a part of modern pop culture in a way Cricket cannot and never will be part of.

Mate just go to bed. You've wanted people to snap at you all night.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Oh Boo Hoo.

Nations that have made the World Cup Final: 7

Baseball is part of pop culture? Do you even know the words you just uttered? Poety? * me. Delusions of grandeur... no wonder you're a Leeds fan.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Nations that have made the World Cup Final: 7

Baseball is part of pop culture? Do you even know the words you just uttered? Poety? fu** me. Delusions of grandeur... no wonder you're a Leeds fan.

How many countries worldwide care or even know about the Cricket World Cup Final ? And I attended the last (ODI) final held in Australia, but I am certain Baseball has a greater global significance than Cricket.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
How many countries worldwide care or even know about the Cricket World Cup Final ? And I attended the last (ODI) final held in Australia, but I am certain Baseball has a greater global significance than Cricket.
More than those that care about Baseball.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg

You're in the wrong place to go on an anti-cricket rant dude.

undefined

probably incorrect
Jun 3, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
QLDer
You are asking a question that is impossible to answer.
What is apparent is that contact tracing in this state is significantly lagging to everywhere else.
Rhetorical.

Is it any wonder the ALP spend more time on the left of the speaker than the right.
It's always Murdoch's fault they lose. Never their own.
It's not Murdoch's fault, however, the lack of media diversity plays a significant role in deciding election outcomes.

Kicked out in 2013 because of their climate reform agenda.
Yep. And look where we are now. Embarrassing on the international stage in terms of climate action. Literally burned to the ground 18 months ago.

2019 really should have romped to victory... Defeated because of their climate reform agenda.
Partly. Labor's campaign was utterly naive. Relentless hit-pieces against Shorten, most of which misled the public, also played a role; the Daily Telegraph went after his deceased mother for crying out loud.

It's tough for Labor to explain their policies when they get a mere fraction of the media airplay the LNP does.

Australian voters react to the headlines, rather than read the fine print. Unfortunately for the informed minority, most headlines in this country are sensationalist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back