Remove this Banner Ad

Thistle

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea, ICT, Glory
Big fan of cringe comedy so loved the UK office. Gervais created a game changer with the talking heads mockumentary style that classic comedies like US Office, parks and rec, and modern family followed.

Spanish Sahara

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 20, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Trailblazers, Liverpool, 49ers
Posting this a little late but here were my votes for the hottest 100

1642564106589.png

Quivorir

Premium Platinum
Mar 29, 2010
¯\_(シ)_/¯
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
LAL-MMA-Victory-CFC-Seahawks
I seem to have done well not to see a million people posting their Top 10 songs I have no idea existed then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, WCW
Wait what? You have a 30yo wife?! I pictured you older…or maybe you are and have a young wife…or maybe I’ll mind my own business. Anyone want KFC?

I'm younger than her! Get all of 5 weeks laughing at her for being in her 30s while I enjoy the last of my 20s.

UnitedWarrior93

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man United, San Antonio Spurs
Been thinking about re-watching the movies for a while, haven’t done it in about 10 years. Definitely a good time to watch the movies again.

I watch all 3 LOTR movies about twice a year, extended editions, they're the goat movies for me.

Jatz

Premium Platinum
Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leicester City, Philadelphia Eagles
Had one of the worst 12 hr periods I've had in forever last night.

My fiancé has MS and her scan came back with several new spots on her brain and then found out we'd miscarried about 6 hrs later.

Very few people in our personal lives know/knew so it's actually helping to vent here. Don't mind me haha.

chef

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Sanctioned FC

My fiancé has MS and her scan came back with several new spots on her brain and then found out we'd miscarried about 6 hrs later.

Very few people in our personal lives know/knew so it's actually helping to vent here. Don't mind me haha.
duck man, that's so heartbreaking.

RPCB

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United

No, we will mind mate. Vent any time you want on here.

So sorry to here all of that. Life can truly suck sometimes. :(

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.

Geez mate, that's terrible. Vent away, I've certainly done so on BF in the past. Always helps to vent to relative strangers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad