The off topic thread 5.0

Remove this Banner Ad

The Depp v Heard one deserves it's day in court but I agree, the coverage shown is unnecessary.

I really don't love that there's video footage from inside court room's. That should be kept for record purposes only imo. There's no reason the rest of the world needs to see what's happening in there.

Good looking team.

1652846019625.png

Haha what?
Why the duck would that be staged? Hahaha.
It's scomo. He probably thinks the goofy everyday guy act might make him likeable. Not saying it's a good idea. But it's Scotty from marketing, every dumb idea is a legitimate chance for being what is going through their minds

It's scomo. He probably thinks the goofy everyday guy act might make him likeable. Not saying it's a good idea. But it's Scotty from marketing, every dumb idea is a legitimate chance for being what is going through their minds

It's a dumb idea to think that was a planned incident.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's right though, it's the car that matters, not the driver. Well it's like 80/20.

I dont think there is much difference talent wise between drivers like Hamilton, Bottas, Leclerc, Verstappen, Sainz, Ricciardo etc they could all be world champions if driving the right car.

He's right though, it's the car that matters, not the driver. Well it's like 80/20.

I dont think there is much difference talent wise between drivers like Hamilton, Bottas, Leclerc, Verstappen, Sainz, Ricciardo etc they could all be world champions if driving the right car.
So what changed jod?

Don't you find F1 boring?

Don't you find F1 boring?
Not since I watched Drive to Survive which is a fantastic series. I dont watch the races or anything but the show gives you a lot of insight into F1.

I'm not saying I'm an expert but everyone can see it's more important that the car is good rather than the driver as all drivers at that level are insanely good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back