The off topic thread 5.0

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
I've been watching, mainly Youtube highlights of qualifying and the race itself. No idea why McLaren has gone from dominating for like a decade to suddenly being shite?!?
They've been shite for years. Last world title was handed to them thanks to Toyota... that was 14 years ago.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Sorry not McLaren, I meant Mercedes.
They relied on an engine that they developed the original rules on to give them a boost while they caught up with aerodynamics. They've always been behind with that and now that everyone has similar engines it has caught up

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Decided to deregister myself from the electoral roll after being very disappointed by the options on offer and seeing that the seat I'm registered in has been re-zoned and is now a safe seat. Not worth the hassle of going into the consulate to cast a vote when there's not a lot I like from either of the major parties or even the next tier down. Too far removed to know what the independents in the area were offering.

What's everyone expecting the outcome to be? I've got a feeling it will be another Scomo "boilover"

I'm saying they do dumb things regularly so i wouldn't put it past them. Not saying it's a smart idea for him to stage a Boris moment
The bow you were drawing was longer than the Nullarbor though.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I think Sco-Mo has pretty much single handled cost the LNP the election with his pathetic campaign buffoonery in the past few weeks.

Albo is not much better,I just think voters have moron fatigue from Slow-Mo as a reason to change government more than anything.

Would love it if Frydenberg loses his seat too , meet him several times whilst I lived in his electorate, he absolutely comes across as smug and arrogant and condescending as he does in his press interviews.

I'm saying they do dumb things regularly so i wouldn't put it past them. Not saying it's a smart idea for him to stage a Boris moment

This is such a strange conversation haha, it wasn't staged.

Much better leader than Albo will ever be.

Not saying it is realistic or anything etc.

The PM who was so s**t his own party turfed him out?

Back