The off topic thread 5.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Enjoyed Loki, thought it was the best of the spin-offs. The Falcon and the winter soldier was good too but Wander/Vision sucked imo.
I've enjoyed them all, I think I'd go Loki>WandaVision>TFaWS at this stage.

Looking forward to What If as well, should be good fun.

Enjoyed Loki, thought it was the best of the spin-offs. The Falcon and the winter soldier was good too but Wander/Vision sucked imo.

Really? Loved WanderVision but couldn't get through 2 eps of Winter Soldier.

From the outside looking in this lockdown has triggered SM a bit, just real bitey with some innocent Cruffy posting. Just relax walk the 5km radius and move along.

My God with every post you prove yourself a bigger moron. Still trying to get jabs in hey? Grow up.

I think it's pretty clear and yet he continues to dig in, guess he needs you to fight his battles for him though, or just can't resist the urge to join in? Pretty pathetic from both of you.
Nah you've just been all over him for whatever dilluded reason you're holding onto. Dont think Cruffy has been a take the piss poster for about 5+ years on here.

I'm not your biggest fan but I really do think you should just take a step away from the board for a bit. It's a bit uneasy seeing you go on the attack of Cruffy and isn't really you

I think it's pretty clear and yet he continues to dig in, guess he needs you to fight his battles for him though, or just can't resist the urge to join in? Pretty pathetic from both of you.
Wow. Self awareness at record lows from you here. Astonishing.

If I was being a dick I would have admitted it long ago, rather than the spare the board of you carrying on like this.

Anyway. Enjoy your night.

One of the weirder shitfights I've seen on here. He's 28 until he's 29 style.

Just find it amazing some people can't just own comments they've made. That was all there was to it. Yet he keeps going and keeps digging in. He could have just left it but felt the need to keep coming back.

From the outside looking in this lockdown has triggered SM a bit, just real bitey with some innocent Cruffy posting. Just relax walk the 5km radius and move along.
Good time to own an RV or converted van. No fixed address!
Can visit whatever Sydney suburb you want.

Nah you've just been all over him for whatever dilluded reason you're holding onto. Dont think Cruffy has been a take the piss poster for about 5+ years on here.

I'm not your biggest fan but I really do think you should just take a step away from the board for a bit. It's a bit uneasy seeing you go on the attack of Cruffy and isn't really you

Did you miss the post he made tonight that sparked this whole thing or are you being deliberately dense?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah. WanderVision wasnt my cup or tea.

I actually found the early episodes great which I know were the ones a lot found boring. Just not into the mindless action crap of Winter Soldier.

Just find it amazing some people can't just own comments they've made. That was all there was to it. Yet he keeps going and keeps digging in. He could have just left it but felt the need to keep coming back.
I'm as guilty as anyone of not wanting to let things go but both of you could probably just stop replying to each other or do the Moomba PMSL diffuser haha. I say that in full knowledge of myself being a hypocrite.

Seeing WandaVision repeatedly referred to as Wander Vision....

790739.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back