The off topic thread 5.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Covid South Park was very good.
The individual special episodes are mostly good. Its the crap like Randy at Tegridy farm the tolken/tolien jokes that outlived their welcome a long time ago.

No you wouldn’t. Since legalization the cannabis industry has lost 130 BILLION of investors money in Canada. Unfortunately the Australian LPs are making the same mistakes already.

I was recently in Thailand. They decriminalised cannabis last year and I saw small shopping complexes dedicated to selling it. It was only an impression but they didn't seem to be doing much business. Alcohol is still the preferred choice of drug.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People saying it’s hot at 30 degrees - it’s been like 37 here for a week 😅
Melbourne heat is ******* gross. Just stifling humidity. Not as bad as what I experienced in Tokyo in summer, but still uncomfortable ad heck.

Melbourne heat is ******* gross. Just stifling humidity. Not as bad as what I experienced in Tokyo in summer, but still uncomfortable ad heck.
Yeah we don’t really have that sticky humidity but it’s still not fun. We had to play a friendly on astroturf on one of the mornings. My boots literally split because of the heat.

I was recently in Thailand. They decriminalised cannabis last year and I saw small shopping complexes dedicated to selling it. It was only an impression but they didn't seem to be doing much business. Alcohol is still the preferred choice of drug.
Also probably due to a gram costing up to $30 in Thailand.
There’s plenty of sales in Canada, it’s just companies had ‘projections’ and built mega greenhouses over supplying the market with s**t product that dropped prices. Same thing has happened in California which has the biggest cannabis market in the world. These large companies are starting to go out of business with a shift from consumers to micro/craft LPs. If you wanna read about a dumpster fire, look up Canopy Growth. Gone through $7B in 3 years and just shut down their facility laying off 800+ people.

I played the TLOU games when they came out, is the show as good as them?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back