The off topic thread 5.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Got my 2nd Pfizer dose yesty. Feeling flat as a tack today. Hope your experience is better than mine.

I was absolutely exhausted and just felt lethargic 24-36 hours after my second dose. Next day good as gold.

Edit: should mention I got Pfizer

Last edited:
I was absolutely exhausted and just felt lethargic 24-36 hours after my second dose. Next day good as gold
AZ had me ****ed for a week. Dead arm and chesty cough from Mon to Sat that week.

Can we be allowed fully vaxxed GF parties this year? Pretty much everyone I know apart from kids are fully vaxxed.

Yeah I was thinking this, even up here and limited to 5 visitors or whatever, if they're in the same LGA surely no issues. I have mates literally across the street and around the corner who are all fully vaxxed, seems ridiculous we can't watch sport together.

Got my 2nd Pfizer dose yesty. Feeling flat as a tack today. Hope your experience is better than mine.
Let's hope so hey. Still feel OK at the moment.
I was absolutely exhausted and just felt lethargic 24-36 hours after my second dose. Next day good as gold.

Edit: should mention I got Pfizer
I had a sore arm after the first dose, hopefully just the same again but we will see I suppose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michael K Williams (the guy who played Omar in The Wire) died. One of my all time favourite TV characters.
One of the great TV drama characters

Michael K Williams (the guy who played Omar in The Wire) died. One of my all time favourite TV characters.

This man was so talented. Incredibly sad news! :(

Michael K. Williams portrayal of Omar Little and Chalky White were both excellent.

Last edited:
This is a ******* disgrace

View attachment 1228569

Yeah what's the story with this? He claims anybody can currently fly into Sydney, didn't know that was true. He's claiming the exemption was flying back to Canberra which is available to anyone who needs to travel for work. Would presume in those cases though people aren't then allowed to return to Sydney?

Yeah what's the story with this? He claims anybody can currently fly into Sydney, didn't know that was true. He's claiming the exemption was flying back to Canberra which is available to anyone who needs to travel for work. Would presume in those cases though people aren't then allowed to return to Sydney?
He spent Father's Day with his family flying in and out of Canberra on a private jet that was funded by tax payers.

Sure, have exemptions for work meetings etc, absolutely no issue there, but this is far beyond farcical.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back