The off topic thread 5.0

Remove this Banner Ad

They're ******* cooked. Not sure how we can justify opening borders yet if I am fully vaxxed I can do fu** all. ******* spare me.

Doubt they'll want to open borders to us now if we're letting in dirty foreigners.

I suppose the biggest risk is alternative strains of COVID?

Yes but this will always be true and in itself is not a good enough reason to keep borders closed indefinitely, as there will be ongoing monitoring of this both in Australia and internationally for the foreseeable future.

I think people are reading a little too much into what other states are doing relative to NSW, and the irrational hysteria being generated through the media + politicians that other states (and NZ) apparently plan to remain closed/locked down indefinitely.

NSW are fortunate to be ahead of the game because they're further ahead in their vaccine rollout. There are good reasons why this has occurred.

Other states will continue as originally planned, and when they get to the same position as NSW in their vaccine rollouts they too will have the luxury of lifting border and/or internal restrictions without jeopardising the health system, the safety of their residents and the economy. They're not quite there yet but are not far off.

Looks like the courts are dismissing challenges to mandatory vaccination programs, great to see.

Heard Sydney Airport has made it mandatory for all employees, and they need to declare their vaccination status through HR so there is no doubt, also great to hear.

Looks like the courts are dismissing challenges to mandatory vaccination programs, great to see.

Heard Sydney Airport has made it mandatory for all employees, and they need to declare their vaccination status through HR so there is no doubt, also great to hear.

Anyone who is dealing with the public on a face to face basis all day with lots of different people really should have mandatory vaccinations.

So NSW opens borders to me. Great.. too bad if I then want to continue home I have to quarantine for 14 days in Adelaide despite being double vaxxed and having had the virus. I'll never get home at this rate.

Just meet up in Broken Hill. Close enough is good enough.

Doubt they'll want to open borders to us now if we're letting in dirty foreigners.
Exchange program?
We'll take in 1 of your dirty foreigner for every faceless man/woman whose running this state unfettered, unchecked and unquestioned goes your way. Deal?

"At the centre of this power structure is the Premier’s Private Office (PPO). Sitting outside the public service, unaccountable to parliament and not required to respond to freedom of information requests, this group of 87 people – who outnumber Labor’s MPs – is the most influential and least transparent organ of government in the state. Everyone who works for the PPO, along with 287 staff of ministers and MPs, is employed by the Premier’s chief of staff, Lissie Ratcliff..."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exchange program?
We'll take in 1 of your dirty foreigner for every faceless man/woman whose running this state unfettered, unchecked and unquestioned goes your way. Deal?

"At the centre of this power structure is the Premier’s Private Office (PPO). Sitting outside the public service, unaccountable to parliament and not required to respond to freedom of information requests, this group of 87 people – who outnumber Labor’s MPs – is the most influential and least transparent organ of government in the state. Everyone who works for the PPO, along with 287 staff of ministers and MPs, is employed by the Premier’s chief of staff, Lissie Ratcliff..."

It's called an election. You vote them out. So sick of idiots like yourself who just run and cry dictatorship forgetting that you can vote out the politicians and vote in the ones who make the changes.

Is the 25km rule with regard to your final destination or is it from the airport?

Wondering whether I can get home to Mansfield from Tulla if I catch a flight.

Beautiful place Mansfield. Was hoping to head up to Howqua for camping over cup weekend but no go with the 25k restriction.

Eildon looks glorious atm.

It's called an election. You vote them out. So sick of idiots like yourself who just run and cry dictatorship forgetting that you can vote out the politicians and vote in the ones who make the changes.
You ok, cherub?
Time for a snickers?

Beautiful place Mansfield. Was hoping to head up to Howqua for camping over cup weekend but no go with the 25k restriction.

Eildon looks glorious atm.
Good to hear. I come from a family of winemakers and farmers. Nothing worse than spending 2 weeks at home and having my uncle bitch and moan about the lack of rain. Will be good to head home for some decent vino and grub and do the man from snowy river trail with the Watsons.

Howqua is a lovely spot. Superb if you like fishing.

Good to hear. I come from a family of winemakers and farmers. Nothing worse than spending 2 weeks at home and having my uncle b*tch and moan about the lack of rain. Will be good to head home for some decent vino and grub and do the man from snowy river trail with the Watsons.

Howqua is a lovely spot. Superb if you like fishing.

Shitloads of rain recently. Mate of mine was fortunate enough to be staying at Buller when 6.0 happened. Millked a 3 week stay out of it working from "home" lol.

You done the high country huts tour in summer? Stunning.

Shitloads of rain recently. Mate of mine was fortunate enough to be staying at Buller when 6.0 happened. Millked a 3 week stay out of it working from "home" lol.

You done the high country huts tour in summer? Stunning.
Many times with the old man. He went to timbertop so knows the area like the back of his hand.

Exchange program?

Goddamn right wing media strikes again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back