The off topic thread 5.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Won’t even watch a single second of Djokovic’s games if he plays at the Aus Open.

Would love it if everyone forfeited their matches against Djokovic. It would give him a free Grand Slam but would be an awful tournament for the officials.

Won’t even watch a single second of Djokovic’s games if he plays at the Aus Open.

Wouldn't be surprised if his matches have significantly reduced crowds and, like you, plenty don't watch his matches now.

Not a Djokovic fan at all, and not an anti-vaxxer by any stretch, but part of me hopes he now plays and wins the Aus Open solely for the reactions.

Every Djokovic match at the open is now a must-see event. A win for tennis!
Nah. He can get ****ed.

Spent a year + unable to visit relatives in Melbourne. My aunt has twice tried to visit her son in Brisbane and had a lockdown called just before/after arriving. Some industries in Vic are about have boosters made compulsory.

But hit a tennis ball well and you don’t need to get jabbed. * him. Hopefully MP Hawke sends him packing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope. Currently rattling on about close contacts / vaccines etc. Would he comment on Djocovid though? He has nothing to do with the process.
I would've guessed the minister involved would call the presser.

Here he's just talking about national cabinet I guess.

Back