The off topic thread 5.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
MI5 have named a Chinese undercover agent trying to influence the UK parliament. They have donated £675k to Barry Gardiners office, a Labour MP.

20220113_154516.jpg

I mean Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard, degrees don't necessarily mean a huge amount in some fields.

To live inside your head for a day would be an interesting thing.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I mean Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard, degrees don't necessarily mean a huge amount in some fields.

Conan O’Brien attended Harvard. He is a talk show host with an IQ said to be in Einstein and Stephen Hawking territory

I don't think he's particularly wrong. Probably in our case where they are difficult to find.

What a ******* disgrace

You don't think that people who could have COVID should have to test to confirm? They should just go about out in public transmitting the disease? Yeah nah can't agree with that at all.

You don't think that people who could have COVID should have to test to confirm? They should just go about out in public transmitting the disease? Yeah nah can't agree with that at all.
Edited it out - was something I was going to reply to yesterday but reconsidered. BigFooty kept it in the reply window.

What got posted wasn't my full thoughts on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
At this rate Federal Court is going to be Djocovid's favourite court in Australia.

He can appeal his 3 year ban from Australia I am sure, but not this year's Oz Open.

****head of the highest order (not cause he is anti-vax either)

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
The reasoning for his ministerial overrule is embarrassing. Saying he'll encourage anti vax sentiment is not good enough imo. There should be proper controls in place to protect the border better than that

The reasoning for his ministerial overrule is embarrassing. Saying he'll encourage anti vax sentiment is not good enough imo. There should be proper controls in place to protect the border than that

What do you want him to say instead? Do you think it's the wrong call?

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
What do you want him to say instead? Do you think it's the wrong call?
I think if the courts say he shouldn't be kicked out he shouldn't be.

I don't think he should have got in. But if the courts deemed our systems allowed him to enter legally then that's the final call.

I don't like the ministerial overrule unless it brings with it new information that the courts missed. This whole we don't like him doesnt cut it for me

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United

I don't think he should have got in. But if the courts deemed our systems allowed him to enter legally then that's the final call.

I don't like the ministerial overrule unless it brings with it new information that the courts missed. This whole we don't like him doesnt cut it for me

That isn't why Djokovic’s visa was cancelled?

jd2010

Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
That isn't why Djokovic’s visa was cancelled?
That's what they are saying. Encourages and promotes anti vax behaviour is their overrule reasoning. Should a guy that 100k of the 26m voted for make his own call over what the courts legally deem is right?

They didn't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back