The off topic thread 5.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Novak probably thinks you can purify Covid with emotions, a bit like water.
It takes an extraordinary opinion of one self to believe you can detoxify water and food with your mind.

I just subscribed to AMC channel from (Amazon) Prime Video and just begun watching Firebite, an Aussie Vampire series that refreshingly has a strong indigenous cast.

10 minutes in, and it's ******** fantastic.
If you have Amazon PV, you can get a free subscription for a week, than its only 9 dollars a month

Reckon many here will love it tbh (granted only 15 mins into the pilot episode)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, I don’t want to.
the office brents back GIF by eOneFilms

I have never watched his stand up/comedy work but have see him in interviews/hosting awards shows and he seems pretty down to earth.

I know plenty of down to earth people who aren't remotely funny.

He plays the same awkward self-deprecating style in everything and I just find it cringe.

Funnily enough, only thing he's funny in is Curb and that's because he's playing an entirely different character.

Ricky is hilarious but After Life is his worst work yet.

I’ve noticed that the people who love After Life aren’t really fans of The Office or Extras.

The Office is GOAT level comedy but I haven’t found Gervais funny for a long time. Not a fan of After Life or his stand-up.

I’ve noticed that the people who love After Life aren’t really fans of The Office or Extras.

The Office is GOAT level comedy but I haven’t found Gervais funny for a long time. His stand-up is just terrible.

US Office? I haven’t watched either one but my brother has been trying to get me to watch the US Office for a while. The complete series is out on BluRay so I might try to buy It when there is a good deal.

US Office? I haven’t watched either one but my brother has been trying to get me to watch the US Office for a while. The complete series is out on BluRay so I might try to buy It when there is a good deal.

I mean the original UK one written by and starring Gervais. Not a fan of the American one.

I mean the original UK one written by and starring Gervais. Not a fan of the American one.

I have heard some great things about the UK Office. Most short British sitcoms are funny as all hell and brilliant, so no surprise this one is the same.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back