The off topic thread 5.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Big fan of cringe comedy so loved the UK office. Gervais created a game changer with the talking heads mockumentary style that classic comedies like US Office, parks and rec, and modern family followed.

I think it's just the 4th weekend in January now or something.

Always falls on my wife's birthday weekend just about, and this year is actually on her 30th, so will be a fun arvo.

I seem to have done well not to see a million people posting their Top 10 songs I have no idea existed then.
You've not been in the music thread then.

Or looking at my Facebook posts :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always falls on my wife's birthday weekend just about, and this year is actually on her 30th, so will be a fun arvo.
Wait what? You have a 30yo wife?! I pictured you older…or maybe you are and have a young wife…or maybe I’ll mind my own business. Anyone want KFC?

Wait what? You have a 30yo wife?! I pictured you older…or maybe you are and have a young wife…or maybe I’ll mind my own business. Anyone want KFC?

I'm younger than her! Get all of 5 weeks laughing at her for being in her 30s while I enjoy the last of my 20s.

The hype for this is massive, please, please be good!!

Been thinking about re-watching the movies for a while, haven’t done it in about 10 years. Definitely a good time to watch the movies again.

Had one of the worst 12 hr periods I've had in forever last night.

My fiancé has MS and her scan came back with several new spots on her brain and then found out we'd miscarried about 6 hrs later.

Very few people in our personal lives know/knew so it's actually helping to vent here. Don't mind me haha.

My fiancé has MS and her scan came back with several new spots on her brain and then found out we'd miscarried about 6 hrs later.

Very few people in our personal lives know/knew so it's actually helping to vent here. Don't mind me haha.
* man, that's so heartbreaking.

No, we will mind mate. Vent any time you want on here.

So sorry to here all of that. Life can truly suck sometimes. :(

Geez mate, that's terrible. Vent away, I've certainly done so on BF in the past. Always helps to vent to relative strangers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back