The off topic thread 5.0

Remove this Banner Ad

You will follow soon. We had 5 of us positive at the same time. Take it easy.
My best mate got it and his wife and child were fine.
Yeah likewise. It's possible to avoid it in that scenario.

Although I thought it was better we both had it at the same time anyway.
Kinda what we're hoping for here too.

We didn't want it near baby's due date, so this is good in a way.

Missus just tested positive. Only mild cold symptoms at the moment thankfully.

Damn. Sending her and you my best wishes and speedy recovery Cruff.

Important for both of you to try stay positive and not get too stressed or anxious over it..
Take care

Damn. Sending her and you my best wishes and speedy recovery Cruff.

Important for both of you to try stay positive and not get too stressed or anxious over it..
Take care
Thanks mate.

Yeah, she's fine. I kinda want to get it too so it's done together.

Though I guess if I don't get it now, I probably won't.

I actually came out of my own isolation yesterday. My own experience was the first 2-3 days I was a bit lethargic but nothing too terrible. Drink lots of water and move around. I wore a mask and gloves around the house, so something for Mrs.Cruyff to consider. If she’s been vaxxed, she will get over it with flying colours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually came out of my own isolation yesterday. My own experience was the first 2-3 days I was a bit lethargic but nothing too terrible. Drink lots of water and move around. I wore a mask and gloves around the house, so something for Mrs.Cruyff to consider. If she’s been vaxxed, she will get over it with flying colours.

I had aching all over the body like never before combined with chills / hot flushes.Thats what prompted me to test.

That all went after 3-4 days and was replaced by the shits for a day or two then all good.

I tried confining myself to my room but thats pretty much impossible with young kids.

Everyone tested positive within a day or two.

Mrs C14 seems OK. Her symptoms started yesterday, but she is doing alright.

We aren't isolating, but she is wearing a mask when we are in the same room etc.

And yeah, triple vaxxed.

I had aching all over the body like never before combined with chills / hot flushes.Thats what prompted me to test.

That all went after 3-4 days and was replaced by the shits for a day or two then all good.

I tried confining myself to my room but thats pretty much impossible with young kids.

Everyone tested positive within a day or two.

Actually yes, one night I woke up drenched in sweat. It would have been the virus just escaping my body. But I just had a shower and it was over with. The second half of the 7 day isolation, I felt fine.

And yeah, with young kids it would have have pretty hard isolating as much as possible.
Who'd you vote for haha

Labour.

Mrs C14 seems OK. Her symptoms started yesterday, but she is doing alright.

We aren't isolating, but she is wearing a mask when we are in the same room etc.

And yeah, triple vaxxed.

Awesome! She shouldn’t go through it too bad then.

In the end, the isolation period will be the most annoying part.

I resubscribed so Stan recently, mainly for the new and final season of Better Call Saul (which belongs in the pantheon of greatest 21st century shows btw) and really gotten into Walker, mainly because I was a fan of Jared Padalecki from Supernatural, and never watched an episode of the original Texas Walker Ranger with Chuck Norris.

It's gotten a lot of crap reviews, and a lot of the plots are not exactly stimulating and pretty predicateable, but it's an enjoyable piece of nonsense nevertheless, in my opinion.

I resubscribed so Stan recently, mainly for the new and final season of Better Call Saul (which belongs in the pantheon of greatest 21st century shows btw) and really gotten into Walker, mainly because I was a fan of Jared Padalecki from Supernatural, and never watched an episode of the original Texas Walker Ranger with Chuck Norris.

It's gotten a lot of crap reviews, and a lot of the plots are not exactly stimulating and pretty predicateable, but it's an enjoyable piece of nonsense nevertheless, in my opinion.
Yellowstone. Do it.

What some would say for money …it’s like he’s talking about a golf swing

8B3CAF02-4F10-4833-A1E2-041A5C0C47AC.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back