The off topic thread 5.0

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
The PM who was so s**t his own party turfed him out?

Oh get your hand off it,Ruddy was too lefty for Centralist Labor/Australia too handle.

He got mainly turfed cause he had the balls to initiate a National Sorry Day for our Indigenous Australians, the fact a large majority of our toxic redneck society has never have or never will get over

Joolia was too much of a right wing bootspittle,which is why eventually she got turfed again.

Give me Ruddy over Albo any day, Australia needs a serious left wing revolution at federal political level again

Oh get your hand off it,Ruddy was too lefty for Centralist Labor/Australia too handle.

He got mainly turfed cause he had the balls to initiate a National Sorry Day for our Indigenous Australians, the fact a large majority of our toxic redneck society has never have or never will get over

Joolia was too much of a right wing bootspittle,which is why eventually she got turfed again.

Give me Ruddy over Albo any day, Australia needs a serious left wing revolution at federal political level again

Wtf? That had nothing to do with why he got turfed.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Not sure anyone has faith in Scomo at this point in time. Grim PM choices.

Either that’s not my job Scomo or don’t know his arse from his Albo.
From Hawaii-gate, to I can't hold a hose can I, sports roots, curry on a BBQ with the gas not turned on, to the ukulele, raw chicken gate, to I'm a bulldozers but I can change and everything else in between it really is saying something about the other guy that he's still any chance to win

good start Bojan KantKick :laughv1:

Turn on The PGA Championship.

First group I see Day fore right into the trees. Then Fowler chicken out with 3 wood and shank it left into the rough a foot from a creek. Then Varner III fore right into the trees.

Quality shots :$

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
good start Bojan KantKick :laughv1:

Turn on The PGA Championship.

First group I see Day fore right into the trees. Then Fowler chicken out with 3 wood and shank it left into the rough a foot from a creek. Then Varner III fore right into the trees.

Quality shots :$
Was hearing about Lowry on the way home from dropping the missus at the airport. Started well then choked hard.

He was a campaigner to all his staff. Not sure about being a perv.
Can't remember exactly, something about a US trip and wandering hands.

Remember Mrs moomba laughing about it and thinking wtf are you aussies like.

I think so. Can't remember details.
It came out when he was Opposition leader that years earlier as Shadow Foreign Affairs he and a couple of others dropped into a strip joint in NY but left quickly once Rudd realised where they were.

He got the arse as PM years later because he treated staff and other colleagues poorly and was a bit out of control. Then of course sabotaged Gillard at every chance he could get.

Can't say I've followed Aus politics closely but wasn't Rudd exposed as a bit of a perv?
The only thing I could think you're referring to was the strip club incident, but even that wasn't him being a perv.

He was a dick to his staff and ran them into the ground.

Back