The off topic thread 5.0

Remove this Banner Ad

I was recently in UK and dared to try this from ASDA. The only politician I can compare it to is Ghandi (his revenge). The vindaloo was the hottest curry I ever had but it had some nice flavours and I got through it.

My mouth was already on fire then I accidently dropped the chilli seeds off the naan bread onto the phaal. * me dead. It was just some ridiculously hot chilli gravy with some pieces of meat that could have been chicken, or pencil rubber, or wood.

1666229705194.png

I mean, on one level that's actually not a bad idea, particularly for women who are travelling somewhere at night and just want someone to walk with them. But how you know the Uber person is anymore trustworthy, I dunno..

I mean, on one level that's actually not a bad idea, particularly for women who are travelling somewhere at night and just want someone to walk with them. But how you know the Uber person is anymore trustworthy, I dunno..

Surely that can’t be real. 😂

What can't be real?

I doubt the “walking Buddy” option will ever exist lol.

I doubt the “walking Buddy” option will ever exist lol.

Fair enough, but I could see the validity of it for women who need to travel at night and are terrified of walking anywhere alone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's only valid if you trust whoever's walking next to you.

I get why it seems like a good idea but it's never going to be plausible.

Which, again, is the point of my last sentence. :p It's a good idea in theory so I could believe it was offered.

So much water every where. Count down on now for it to smash into Echuca, late tomorrow night. Hope the rain isnt as bad as predicted or records will be made.

A mates paremts that have a farm near Echuca got evacuated. Hope all is good this weekend for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back