The off topic thread 5.0

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Brand new development down there apparently. Much improved town.
Yeah its changed so much in the last 5 years(we've had a house down here for 15 or so). While its a little sad its not a secret little fishing village anymore the town needed development. I want to retire down here one day.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
20230105_215313.jpg

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Dutton doesn't sound too happy about the prospect of a republic referendum in Australia...

I believe the time is right for another one to be run. Last time round we had Howard saying Aussies should fear change. Times have changed and IMO a "Commonexit" referendum needs to happen in the near future.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Dutton doesn't sound too happy about the prospect of a republic referendum in Australia...

I believe the time is right for another one to be run. Last time round we had Howard saying Aussies should fear change. Times have changed and IMO a "Commonexit" referendum needs to happen in the near future.

I think the best thing to come out of us becoming a republic would be giving us the chance of ridding us of Australia Day and being able to create something all inclusive.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Been binging The Blacklist again.

Fantastic series, and Reddington is one of the best characters on TV. Love it.
James Spader is unbelievable and carries the show with a bit of help from the guy who plays Tom. Elizabeth is awful though.

Back