Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Seeing as people are having a bitch about threads going off topic re: music and what not, I figure this could be a thread where we can post random stuff (and don't say that's what GD is for, because I've only see about three of you use it regularly). And mods please leave this here and don't kill it by putting it in The Terrace.

So, go for your life lads :thumbsu:

Going to Laneway Festival today in Freo. Cant wait. Haim, Chvrches, The Jezabels, Lorde, Daughter...the list goes on :thumbsu:
My friend went last week. She loved it. Said Lorde was great, I'm a big fan of The Jezabels.

Vance Joy there?

Make sure you go to The Perth Arena on the way home, some big rock star is doing a third show there ;)

My friend went last week. She loved it. Said Lorde was great, I'm a big fan of The Jezabels.

Vance Joy there?

Make sure you go to The Perth Arena on the way home, some big rock star is doing a third show there ;)
Jezabels are great, closing to. Yeah Vance Joy's going. Big sing a long no doubt for "riptide" :p

Haha Yes, The Boss so I've heard, as Mum has continously told me on the phone for the past I dont know how long.

Yeah sick film. If you like ****, go watch this movie.

If I want to see a bunch of **** I'll just tune into Man Uniteds next televised game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very good. Big crowd to see him to. One of my favourite festivals I've been to as there wasnt alot of knobs there thinking they're hot s**t. Was all about the music. :thumbsu:
Only festival I've ever done was BDO last year and I thought it was fantastic.... Killers were fantastic, Band of Horses were great too, Vampire Weekend as well.

Only festival I've ever done was BDO last year and I thought it was fantastic.... Killers were fantastic, Band of Horses were great too, Vampire Weekend as well.
Yeah I was at that to. Killers were great, just needed a longer set. Have scene Vampire weekend twice at festivals (BDO and southbound), and didnt like them once. Dont rate them, but alot of people seem to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back