The off topic thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know the second most in my team (not incl. managers). My manager is going on maternity leave after this year, and her and the 2IC have both said they want me and this other guy to be seen as senior people (without the title).

I am good at my job, and always willing to learn. I just don't want them to be all er about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Jd got you to a net refund result you're laughing all the way to the bank.

I could have got more back but couldn't be assed toeing the line with what I could get away with. Still got a bit over $2k back.

Anyone here a mortgage broker? I'm bored shitless in my current job of accounts receivable / credit management and thinking of doing a broking course. I've been working for 13 years so can quit with 2 months paid time off. Need to do something different.
a mate of mine is. You need good networks and be prepared to do a lot of travel. My mate has been doing it for 8 years. He has deals with a footy club and cricket club. Sponsors them for about $1k a year (footy's and cricket gear, not cash) and everyone at the club who is buying property does it through him. I think he makes $3-5k per deal.

a mate of mine is. You need good networks and be prepared to do a lot of travel. My mate has been doing it for 8 years. He has deals with a footy club and cricket club. Sponsors them for about $1k a year (footy's and cricket gear, not cash) and everyone at the club who is buying property does it through him. I think he makes $3-5k per deal.

How long does the course take? I could do it full time for 2 months. Also a chance we might be moving to the UK I'm the next few years so hopefully it will help me over there.

How long does the course take? I could do it full time for 2 months. Also a chance we might be moving to the UK I'm the next few years so hopefully it will help me over there.
no idea mate unfortunately. I'd check if the qualification is transferable to the UK to. My securities licenses weren't.

Anyone here a mortgage broker? I'm bored shitless in my current job of accounts receivable / credit management and thinking of doing a broking course. I've been working for 13 years so can quit with 2 months paid time off. Need to do something different.
I recently took redundancy from my job after 26 years. Like you got bored and fancied doing something different. Problem is still haven't decided what that is! Looking at courses to take and will probably take temp work while doing it. Love not working though (have enough money through an inheritance sum and the redundancy cash to not have to worry). Good luck finding a new career path

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back