The off topic thread #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just discovered "Epic Rap battles in history" YT channel. Quality. Anyone else check rate it?

fumble-1_npygbv.gif

For those that didn't click on the link. The guy 'throwing' will earn 72m on his current contract.

I wonder what's higher out of the average NFL/NBA/MLB/EPL contracts.

Yeah I'm burning through shows at the moment because I'm not sleeping well so might start on The Sopranos at some point.

Watched all the eps of Designated Survivor that are out, really strong show.
Glad to hear that. Might start that one soon though. I normally don't mind doing an ep per week but I've got too many of those shows on the go at the moment. Might wait until they're all out and binge watch that one.

Glad to hear that. Might start that one soon though. I normally don't mind doing an ep per week but I've got too many of those shows on the go at the moment. Might wait until they're all out and binge watch that one.
Yeah I binged three eps last night, very easy to do. Reminds me a pot of West wing in parts so I reckon you'll love it. Think West wing mixed with 24 haha.

I guess that makes sense. MLB players do play well over 100 games a year.

I can't believe NFL is only 17 rounds long. Most teams only play 16 out of 52 weeks in a year. That's just crazy talk!
Pretty physical game tbf. Lots of problems for the NFL atm. That campaigner LB from the bengals for one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty physical game tbf. Lots of problems for the NFL atm. That campaigner LB from the bengals for one.
Yeah I guess so. It does annoy me how short the season is, particularly if your team starts poorly. Season can be over 3 weeks into a season which sucks.

What's the story with the Bengals guy?

Never saw the appeal of American sports. They're so different to good old association football that usually people don't like both it's one or the other. Aussie Rules flows that's why I got into it, AF is too stop/start to hold my interest. Some bloke who was laying my carpet a few weeks back was talking to me about it. He almost made it sound interesting but then I remember every superbowl I've sat down and tried to watch! Basketball is no better, too much scoring it just becomes a bit of a snoozefest.

Never saw the appeal of American sports. They're so different to good old association football that usually people don't like both it's one or the other. Aussie Rules flows that's why I got into it, AF is too stop/start to hold my interest. Some bloke who was laying my carpet a few weeks back was talking to me about it. He almost made it sound interesting but then I remember every superbowl I've sat down and tried to watch! Basketball is no better, too much scoring it just becomes a bit of a snoozefest.
And yet you lot love cricket and that's just as much stop/start.

I just love sports. American/European/Australian, it doesn't matter to me.

The only one I can't really get into is ice hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back