The off topic thread #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1554080a5f2f1a7162a5192fb3d36579.jpg

It would definitely be a big commitment plus they will probably ask you to help out every chance they get for things not related treasury.

Yeah that's the worry. I was the Div 6 "Social Director" this year but I didn't do much for that, instead I somehow became the manager/volunteer ref for the team without volunteering. :p

I'll probably say I don't have the time this year but maybe next year once my CA subjects are out of the way.

Yeah that's the worry. I was the Div 6 "Social Director" this year but I didn't do much for that, instead I somehow became the manager/volunteer ref for the team without volunteering. :p

I'll probably say I don't have the time this year but maybe next year once my CA subjects are out of the way.
If the current treasurer is still around maybe float the idea to do it together so you get the feel of what it's like?

If the current treasurer is still around maybe float the idea to do it together so you get the feel of what it's like?

Yeah true, I think they're looking to revitalise the committee so that seems to suggest a fair few are moving on and not keen to re-do it.

Yeah true, I think they're looking to revitalise the committee so that seems to suggest a fair few are moving on and not keen to re-do it.
They're probably looking for extra hands to help out. Local clubs can be easily well run with lots of hands on deck

I remember I got asked to write the match reports (even though I was playing!) and it all of a sudden became me looking after the whole website.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vin Scully makes his final call at Dodger Stadium tonight. Amazing career, and for me he is everything that a commentator should be.

Loved the Dodgers, but always gave respect to the opposition, and spoke with as much enthusiasm about them and their players as he did about the Dodgers.

67 years with the Dodgers, starting back when they were in Brooklyn.

Vin Scully makes his final call at Dodger Stadium tonight. Amazing career, and for me he is everything that a commentator should be.

Loved the Dodgers, but always gave respect to the opposition, and spoke with as much enthusiasm about them and their players as he did about the Dodgers.

67 years with the Dodgers, starting back when they were in Brooklyn.
Lol baseball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back