Other The Off-Topic Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly the point I got hooked.

Season 3 is in the works I believe.
finished watching episode 6 last night. ending to episode 5 i think also a wow, sir moment....old cooperman walking out naked with schlong as young lucy walks in to his office. kinda distutbing scene.

also ending to episode 6, when mcbride finds the dead dude in the trunk of his car. wow, sir.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strange thing just happened.
Was sitting down near a shopping mall entrance, drinking a cappuccino and smoking a cigarette.
A huge crow swooped down from a tree, maintaining the same height as my head, and came straight for me, except it sat down right next to me on the brick wall I'm sitting on.
It stood there looking at me, tilting its head left and right, sussing me out.
I put a finger out to its beak and it started to nibble lightly on it.
I moved my hand over and stsrted petting it like a dog, and it let me, making happy noises.
Then it flew off.
Wow, sir.

Strange thing just happened.
Was sitting down near a shopping mall entrance, drinking a cappuccino and smoking a cigarette.
A huge crow swooped down from a tree, maintaining the same height as my head, and came straight for me, except it sat down right next to me on the brick wall I'm sitting on.
It stood there looking at me, tilting its head left and right, sussing me out.
I put a finger out to its beak and it started to nibble lightly on it.
I moved my hand over and stsrted petting it like a dog, and it let me, making happy noises.
Then it flew off.
Wow, sir.
Quit smoking

Simple question peoples.
I always understood the custom of describing NFL games as such:
Visiting team first, home team second.
For example: today’s game in NO
“49’ers v Saints” or “49’ers @ Saints“.
The game highlights from Fox are consistent with this formula, as is most mainstream media.
Yet the NFL website has adopted the international standard: home team first, away team second. “Saints v 49’ers”.
Anyone know why the NFL has done this and no one else has followed?
As a casual Niner fan, no longer residing in the States and who basically just checks for a final score, I stumbled across this change this morning.
To date, I’ve actually had the season in reverse re home vs away.
ill try to post an attachment that shows this.

0B106B9A-C523-4EBA-A4F6-EE5F311211CB.png

Simple question peoples.
I always understood the custom of describing NFL games as such:
Visiting team first, home team second.
For example: today’s game in NO
“49’ers v Saints” or “49’ers @ Saints“.
The game highlights from Fox are consistent with this formula, as is most mainstream media.
Yet the NFL website has adopted the international standard: home team first, away team second. “Saints v 49’ers”.
Anyone know why the NFL has done this and no one else has followed?
As a casual Niner fan, no longer residing in the States and who basically just checks for a final score, I stumbled across this change this morning.
To date, I’ve actually had the season in reverse re home vs away.
ill try to post an attachment that shows this.

View attachment 791370
seems to me thats a google search result....which will tailor everything to your location.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back