Other The Off-Topic Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

They raised the bridge 8 inches unfortunately, far less spectacular crashes these days.

Penske truck company breathes a sigh of relief tho.

Last edited:

Nealy made it thru, if he was speeding just that little bit more it would have been a glorious full peeled semi....😂. I reckon he woke up without a job the next day, have a look at the state of the trailer when he drives off. 😂

The good old days, when you could get away with stuff

YouTube algorithm got you too, I watched this for the first time last night after seeing it in my recommended

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never been a huge baseball fan and never will be. But there is something about fights in baseball that genuinely cracks me up...love breakdowns on the history and what was being said like this for noobs like me.

I love how a simple bat flip triggers a pitcher and an entire dug out too.😂

Baseballers are so easily offended, I think that's why I enjoy the fights.

I love how a simple bat flip triggers a pitcher and an entire dug out too.😂

Baseballers are so easily offended, I think that's why I enjoy the fights.
There’s some weird s**t in baseball, like being offended by bat flips or showing any joy when you’ve just hit one out of the park. Pitchers will have long memories and deliberately hit you next at bat or a year later. Then the other pitcher will get back and hit one of theirs. etc etc.

Anyway random post of the day... one of the greatest athletes in US pro sports , better known for football but did amazing things on baseball field...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back