Other The Off-Topic Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Should I buy an XFL football? $125 USD with a few teams already sold out and who knows if they will ever make more.

la_auth_2000x.jpg
Yes that’s sick

125 USD or AUD?

I wouldnt bother then. Why spend so much for something youre gonna use casually, when you can buy a decent casual nfl ball at rebel or even a wilson. Only point to buying a rare xfl ball is if you intend to keep it in mint condition and sell it later for a bigger price
Because I like using them, the balls you get at Rebel are garbage, I have two proper The Dukes and the extra cost is well worth it.

I can't imagine one of the balls ever being worth that much more.

Anyone got a price on the original XFL balls now?

A crazy GG like prediction on live radio that actually came true. First home run of his career so it's not like he had form or anything either. Mental, only 7 or so metres short of the second deck too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I once lost a $100 bet to mate when we were at the cricket, he said Shane Warne would take 3-27 pre game, he said what odds would you give me? I said 1000-1 , he said he'll put 10c on it and I stupidly took the 10c off him not thinking much of it. Warne had 3-23 before bowling the last ball of his 10 overs, pommy campaigner hit him for a boundary, still can't believe it to this day. Unbelievable.

Yeah. Few times Ive said "Got a feeling he'll hit the post" at the footy.

Bang! Into the post.

Stand there in glory as everyone spins around to give you a little "good one" look

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yep. First game of Cricket I ever saw at the SCG, i predicted crazy stuff like middle stump bowled this ball. Bouncer, top edge, goes for six. etc.
First game of NRL....the kickoff will be returned for a try.

etc etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back