Remove this Banner Ad

A11dAtP0w3R

I draft better than you and Todd McShay
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Panthers
Really loving these "what makes the song great" series by Rick, such a wealth of knowledge....he did another classic today, black such an amazing song: Probably one the best outro's to a song I've ever heard.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GG.exe

Killer on the Road ™
Sep 6, 2005
In every girl's wet dream ℠
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
The Riders
I honestly think Glenn Danzig has an amazing vocal range, even in his old age (see Is It So Strange from the Elvis album). Ian Astbury from the Cult also has an amazing voice most evident in the latter Cult albums. Some great singers like Cornell or Vedder etc have a distinct voice and it sounds great, but they dont have the range to deeper emote the ups and downs within a single sung lind, like Danzig etc can do.

This is another great display of singing...

GG.exe

Killer on the Road ™
Sep 6, 2005
In every girl's wet dream ℠
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
The Riders
Another all-time recognized great singer (tho he didnt have many hits) Benny Madanos. Suspect song, lyrical content, and video, but amazing range shown in this song, again within single sung lines, and moving around on words up/down, or on the back of a meaty previous note (lung capacity too)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A11dAtP0w3R

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Panthers
Another example of the genius of Mike Patton, adding his own version of Poker Face by Lady Gaga to the intro Chinese Arithmetic... Don't reckon there has ever been a better lead vocalist , his range is amazing.

A11dAtP0w3R

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Panthers
One of the best kept secrets of all time this song..
The whole song is amazing but shout out to the organ in it, sounds so ******* awesome.

Last edited:

A11dAtP0w3R

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Panthers
Isn't great when a one hit wonder you used to love pops into your head out of nowhere that you haven't in over 15 years....the chorus and riff....so good!

Anyone else remember this?

Top Bottom