Other The Off-Topic Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back in the day when I used to come home blitzed after being on the gooey and pills all weekend this song was ******* AMAZING to wind down to, the most chilled Skrillex song ever but absurdly good. ....Ellie Goulding was so good back in the day.

Post the most amazing song you've ever listened to. Something that defied all your previous music understanding or appreciation. THE most definitive #1 song for you if you had only one to choose.

I can't, it's like trying to choose your favourite child, they all have a different meaning to you or speak to a different time in your life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you ever like Fear Factory GG.exe ?

I loved DeManufacture and Obsolete but after that my music taste shifted towards hip hop and dance again so never really got into any of their later albums.

Obsolete felt like an album ahead of its time. Still sounds pretty damn good today

Loved this song 💗

Did you ever like Fear Factory GG.exe ?

I loved DeManufacture and Obsolete but after that my music taste shifted towards hip hop and dance again so never really got into any of their later albums.

Obsolete felt like an album ahead of its time. Still sounds pretty damn good today

Loved this song 💗

Raye them, but not a favorite

One of my fav 80s songs, wonderfully put together....with the best backing vocals of all time. The woman steals the show, what a voice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back