Other The Off-Topic Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

All politicians are scum, I've got no idea why people take sides as much as they do in America. Crazy to me.

You're getting ****ed one way or the other.

I've posted this here before, but highly recommended. Roger Waters newest album from a couple years ago. Very classic Pink Floyd, perhaps as good or better than anything Pink Floyd have done, certainly up there in the top 5.

And an older Roger Waters album (with Clapton on guitar) thats also up there in the top 5.

Waters gotta be the greatest song-writer ever.

Jeffrey comes across as the most sane person in his family....good old nature vs nurture. No doubt his old man had a big say in what he became imo.

47 min interview with Roger Waters from a few months ago. Apart from a little music talk, most of the interview is Waters railing against all the pertinent global topics....trump a puppet, the railroading of sanders, coronavirus scam, assange, big brother/nwo has always been in control since before ww2, things only getting worse, more viruses and wars, driving the final nail in the coffin, lots of psyops going on, propoganda mechanisms, the zionists to blame for everything, the ruling class stealing the human rights and wealth from %99 of the world so they can sit on it, and have zero regard for humanity, and how so many people gullibly eat up the propaganda and are unwoken, etc

He has his own way of explaining things, phrasing, metaphors, etc, that make perfect sense, and thus essential viewing

I've really been getting into interviews with serial killers lately. Richard "The IceMan" Kuklinski is one after reading a book about him many years ago that I enjoyed.

Find myself almost feeling apathetic towards him. The coldest/meanest dude I've ever heard speak in my life, yet hed had morals despite having no conscience for 99.9% of the things he did in his life. The people he killed generally all had it coming for a variety of reasons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've really been getting into interviews with serial killers lately. Richard "The IceMan" Kuklinski is one after reading a book about him many years ago that I enjoyed.

Find myself almost feeling apathetic towards him. The coldest/meanest dude I've ever heard speak in my life, yet hed had morals despite having no conscience for 99.9% of the things he did in his life. The people he killed generally all had it coming for a variety of reasons.
Ill have to get into this next on my bucket list

Contract killer, bit different to a serial killer. But the ibterviewer/psychologist basically takes all the blame off the iceman and pins it on hereditary and how his parents raised him 👎 Lots of people had similar situations abd didn't become killers

Yes and he explained why.

It's a perfect storm of circumstances that allowed him to become as good of a contract killer as he did.

It's the great nature vs nurture debate once again. Are people born evil or do they become evil because of circumstances? . I find it to be fascinating.

Edit: oh and btw, he killed plenty of people for free too. Loose ends that needed to be tied ;)

Last edited:
Once you learn that you can get wealthy off something not many other people on the planet can do I could imagine it would pretty easy to continue on the same path and do it for as long as he did.

And when I said about morals. He didn't do a job once on any children or females. In his book that I read, it talks about how he once considered killing a guy who had tried taking out a contract on his wife with him. Said if he found out she had died, he would come for him. 😂

James Hetfield has received the most metal of honours after a newly discovered species of snake was named for the Metallica vocalist and Oakland Raiders fan.

Discovered by a team of metal-loving scientists on Bioko Island in Equatorial Guinea, Atheris hetfieldi, a species of African Bush Viper, is characterised by “a triangular-shaped head and strongly-keeled scales, which gives them a dragon-like appearance”

Researchers Dr. Luis Ceriaco and Mariana Marques, who made the discovery, told Metal Hammer, “We wanted to honour him [Hetfield], as a thank you for all the good vibes his music has transmitted to us during all of our personal lives and careers.

“We think that a mysterious venomous and cool looking snake, who lives in the base of a volcano lost in the middle of the tropical forest is very relatable to heavy metal! Naming a new species after someone as James brings more attention to the much needed biodiversity studies and field surveys.

James Hetfield has received the most metal of honours after a newly discovered species of snake was named for the Metallica vocalist and Oakland Raiders fan.

Discovered by a team of metal-loving scientists on Bioko Island in Equatorial Guinea, Atheris hetfieldi, a species of African Bush Viper, is characterised by “a triangular-shaped head and strongly-keeled scales, which gives them a dragon-like appearance”

Researchers Dr. Luis Ceriaco and Mariana Marques, who made the discovery, told Metal Hammer, “We wanted to honour him [Hetfield], as a thank you for all the good vibes his music has transmitted to us during all of our personal lives and careers.

“We think that a mysterious venomous and cool looking snake, who lives in the base of a volcano lost in the middle of the tropical forest is very relatable to heavy metal! Naming a new species after someone as James brings more attention to the much needed biodiversity studies and field surveys.

Glad to see one of the many bands who were better than Nirvana get recognised. Only 300 more to go. 😉

Fishing nah nah nah nah nah Fishing, Fishing, Fishing.

Speaking of Metallica, Load and ReLoad disappointed me when I was a teenager, thought they were going soft on the fans, but the older I've got the more I've started to appreciate those albums. Plenty of gems on the still.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back