Other The Off-Topic Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

No one is better than T.Rex at their best...
Oh thank you very much Mr GG, you open my mind to beautiful music.

I am now listening to this Rex man as I working in the mechanical shop, under the hoisting. It is great song to sing to while I work, they look at me funny I am so happy.

What an amazing album. No surprise this album was largely panned in the early 1970s. Way too ahead of its time, tho of its time. Such a grand blend of multiple genres...not only across the entire album, but often in every song. Funk, Soul, Hip Hop, Blues, Rock, Metal, Psycedelia/Shoegaze, Folk, Orchestral, etc etc. Truly amazing. Highly recommend (as I always say) to put the album on loop and just have it play in the background over and over like about 20 times, and your subconscious starts to pick up all the intricacies and depth.

For once in your life, listen to me, and trust me on music. Marc Bolan was a *ingg genius.

If a bloke does the same, is a pedophile, gets thrown in prison for 10 + years, gets ****ed by bubba, and can kiss his teaching credentials goodbye. Justice system isn't sexiest at all.

If a bloke does the same, is a pedophile, gets thrown in prison for 10 + years, gets ****** by bubba, and can kiss his teaching credentials goodbye. Justice system isn't sexiest at all.
Mo one looks twice at an adult woman talking to a boy....like they do to an adult men talking to a girl.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If a bloke does the same, is a pedophile, gets thrown in prison for 10 + years, gets ****** by bubba, and can kiss his teaching credentials goodbye. Justice system isn't sexiest at all.
Quick someone give him his luckiest boy in America medal.

Quick someone give him his luckiest boy in America medal.

Yea, but if a girl enjoyed oral sex from her teacher you know it wouldn't make any difference whatsoever, off to the slammer pal.

This is so disgusting.

Which school does she work at? There are so many of them though! Which one?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back