Duel Group 1 winner
May 8, 2007
@ HOME
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
Random question..

Would you rather 1mil now or 20mil in 20 years?
tough question

$1m doesn't really buy you much and with interest rates at record lows you wouldn't be making much at all of the interest. However being mortgage free would defiantly free things up and make life a breeze

having said that $20m is a fu**load of cash but 20 years is a fairly long time to wait for it

I would take $1m now. For two reasons. 1. Mortgage free and 2 I wouldn't want people to think I was super rich

You?

A11dAtP0w3R

Enjoying my teams losses more than I should 😙
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
tough question

$1m doesn't really buy you much and with interest rates at record lows you wouldn't be making much at all of the interest. However being mortgage free would defiantly free things up and make life a breeze

having said that $20m is a fu**load of cash but 20 years is a fairly long time to wait for it

I would take $1m now. For two reasons. 1. Mortgage free and 2 I wouldn't want people to think I was super rich

You?
Yea probably the million now also.

It's bloody hard tho, would love to know what my health and general wellbeing is like in 20 years before deciding if possible.😂

A11dAtP0w3R

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Anyone else watch Larry Lawton's youtube channel? he's done lots of interesting stuff, but the ideas are starting to run a bit thin I feel. Understandable but a shame nonetheless. Used to be one of my favs.

A11dAtP0w3R

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
People will really like anything won't they, overwhelming positive feedback on that, sounds absolutely horrible to me

GG.exe

Killer on the Road ™
Sep 6, 2005
In every girl's wet dream ℠
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Steelers, Dolphins
Apart from the first song, which is ok, ******* sick the rest.
Basically a Sabbath album under a different name.
The ultimate metal album, the heaviest ive ever heard. Each song harder than the one before. Culminating in a ******* avalanche of a song at the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BrockBlitz

Club Legend
Apr 19, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

A11dAtP0w3R

Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Adrenalin rush helps. Also if you're desperate enough, like fear of arrest/etc, you will do anything to survive.
Apparently he was only in coz he beat up some kid at school who had been bullying him, charges went thru the roof for the escape and was picked up 4 hours later. 😂

Remove this Banner Ad