Other The Off-Topic Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Lovely neighborhood you live in.

It is generally, been here for nearly 20 years. Families all up and down the street now. Very peaceful usually. Last night not a regular occurrence.

Kwame Brown destroying everyone who crossed him has been one of my favourite things of 2021.

Denzel Washington, Man on fire. In real life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My work got locked down last week. My boss advised i should probably get vaccinated as I'm always driving about to various regions in Sydney. A co-worker, old man, told me he took Astra-Zeneka and felt completely fine, that I shouldnt worry being a younger man and a machine of physical health. So i go in the morning, and get the first Astra shot. A minute after I feel a little sick in the tummy, but it soon dissipates. I spend the rest of my day/evening bounding about, walking long distances, visiting people, shopping, etc. I'm so unaffected I'm skipping and whistling along the street, waving to strangers across the road. I eventually go home around 6pm and sit at the computer watching Season 2 of The Wire. I have dinner, drink water, soda, coffee, thru the hours. I get sleepy around 11:30pm and get up to go to bed when all of a sudden I'm hit with an incredible coldness in my body, very faint too, like Ive got the Flu. I stumble into bed...every passing moment from that moment on is a living hell of pain. My teeth and gums, the bones of my nose and skull, every joint from the jaw to the shoulder, elbow, wrists, hips, knees, ankles, fingers and toes...is throbbing like knives twisting, I'm so cold even with twenty sweatshirts on, i fall into a delirious state and the vivid dream i have is me being captured and tortured by a serial killer, thats how my brain is applying the feeling. I keep waking up every 5-10-30 mins, so cold and aching, but the type where its like youve been dreaming for 10 hrs. I feel like Im gonna die, my heart keeps skipping and stopping, weakly pumping. Eventually i wake up at 5am, sit up and have gulps of water. Feeling a little better. Back to bed, wake up 6am, gulps of water, a little better again....but so many parts of my body, joints, are still throbbing and Im still bitterly cold across the shoulders and lower back. But Im up now, sipping green tea and honey and chilling out in delirium still.

I guess because Ive never had a shot of any kind in my life, that its affected me this way? I was mingling in hot spots all over Sydney since Covid started, people coughing and sneezing on me, etc, and ive never felt healthier and immune all my life. But this shot has destroyed me. Hopefully the second shot in a few months doesnt cause the same problem.

Anyway, just thought I'd relay my vaccine/astra story.

My work got locked down last week. My boss advised i should probably get vaccinated as I'm always driving about to various regions in Sydney. A co-worker, old man, told me he took Astra-Zeneka and felt completely fine, that I shouldnt worry being a younger man and a machine of physical health. So i go in the morning, and get the first Astra shot. A minute after I feel a little sick in the tummy, but it soon dissipates. I spend the rest of my day/evening bounding about, walking long distances, visiting people, shopping, etc. I'm so unaffected I'm skipping and whistling along the street, waving to strangers across the road. I eventually go home around 6pm and sit at the computer watching Season 2 of The Wire. I have dinner, drink water, soda, coffee, thru the hours. I get sleepy around 11:30pm and get up to go to bed when all of a sudden I'm hit with an incredible coldness in my body, very faint too, like Ive got the Flu. I stumble into bed...every passing moment from that moment on is a living hell of pain. My teeth and gums, the bones of my nose and skull, every joint from the jaw to the shoulder, elbow, wrists, hips, knees, ankles, fingers and toes...is throbbing like knives twisting, I'm so cold even with twenty sweatshirts on, i fall into a delirious state and the vivid dream i have is me being captured and tortured by a serial killer, thats how my brain is applying the feeling. I keep waking up every 5-10-30 mins, so cold and aching, but the type where its like youve been dreaming for 10 hrs. I feel like Im gonna die, my heart keeps skipping and stopping, weakly pumping. Eventually i wake up at 5am, sit up and have gulps of water. Feeling a little better. Back to bed, wake up 6am, gulps of water, a little better again....but so many parts of my body, joints, are still throbbing and Im still bitterly cold across the shoulders and lower back. But Im up now, sipping green tea and honey and chilling out in delirium still.

I guess because Ive never had a shot of any kind in my life, that its affected me this way? I was mingling in hot spots all over Sydney since Covid started, people coughing and sneezing on me, etc, and ive never felt healthier and immune all my life. But this shot has destroyed me. Hopefully the second shot in a few months doesnt cause the same problem.

Anyway, just thought I'd relay my vaccine/astra story.
Apparently it is normally the second shot that knocks people about not the first one

One thought is that people who get all of the feelings you describe above are/were the ones that would have gotten hit the hardest by Corona

Apparently it is normally the second shot that knocks people about not the first one

One thought is that people who get all of the feelings you describe above are/were the ones that would have gotten hit the hardest by Corona
On the covid threads, some have said astra is hard on you first jab, easy second. Whilst Pfizer is opposite. Also someone allayed my concerns saying, this is exactly what should happen, your body creating an immunity response, fighting it, and now you are much better off, so dont panic, working as intended. Also, as we know, everyone is having different effects and stories. Some no problem, some like what happened to me.

On the covid threads, some have said astra is hard on you first jab, easy second. Whilst Pfizer is opposite. Also someone allayed my concerns saying, this is exactly what should happen, your body creating an immunity response, fighting it, and now you are much better off, so dont panic, working as intended. Also, as we know, everyone is having different effects and stories. Some no problem, some like what happened to me.
maybe Bill Gates just got a bigger and more powerful computer chip into you dosage

* the EDP story has got wild since I checked last..

This dude named "master at work" who is a hacker, exposing fb and sms conversations, posting his address, EDP getting people coming to his apartment, people posting flyers that he's a pedo in Bakersfield, EDP attempting to launch a website but he can't get it up due to M.A.W network of people DDOS attacking he s**t out of it, EDP having to live in a hotel cause of his address getting exposed, EDP having to move interstate, EDPs friends who said they were no longer friends getting their social media accounts and convos hacked and exposed proving they are still friends with him, EDPs friends criminal histories being exposed.

It's ******* wild...

Basically, there are group of hackers out there determined to make his life and anyone who is still friends with him a living hell, warms my heart.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back