Other The Off-Topic Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Conspiracy rant, ignore if so pleases

I reckon maybe Australia s the first nation on the Great Reset list. It was tried perhaps in other countries first, but they resisted. They tried again with Australia, this new Delta crisis, and now we're really f’ed. Two months possibly four or six months. The nation will be in tatters, so many new rules will be passed into law, when we do come out of lockdown it'll not be like pre-covid whatsoever ...a brave new world 1984. So thinking NZ would be next easily defeated nation....this one case and they enact a snap lockdown, will suddenly grow and extend to a month then two like Australia. Soon they too will have succumbed and the elites seeing how things have played out, what worked and didn't, how to improve their strategy, then they'll start again across the world....Sth America, Asia, gradually up to Europe and Nth America.

It is hard to envision all these things going on in Australia is all from the minds of the politicians solely. They don't have the brains for it, this is like some kick-ass covert Intelligence operation, in terms of planning, skill and financing.

There is still a part of me that doubts all this, that maybe Australia's politicians are just terrible leaders, that they'll end up losing elections to the opposition who will reinstate civil liberties etc, but i have a hard time with that.

At the very least, they've ruined Australia, its economy, millions homeless and bankrupt eventually, a third world country, no employment, no manufacture or industry here, stupid country....maybe prime then for a CCP takeover.

Remember the 2030 Agenda for a sustainable future. Gates on that. Epstein was too, interested in eugenics etc. 2030 a date for a reason. To get there by then. Requires the annexing of the world one country at a time. The easiest to pick off first till the others fall into line.

In sydney, all this where we are now started from a snap one week lockdown, that become two weeks, and then soon enough 2 months have passed with ever-growing restrictions. And the incidents of abuse of power and tyrannical acts getting crazier. Give an inch, they take the miles, and things passed into law you never see a return. There's a clear direction being headed to, a desired outcome.

Agenda 21 was the summit to set up the covid event.

Agenda 2030 is a group of rich powerful people who have long term plans for the future of the human race. Gates and many others are in that group. Their charter is transparent, they arent hiding what their vision is.
Then we have this from Deagel, This info has been removed since the pandemic kicked off.

It's no wonder politicians are so keen to get as many people jabbed asap with a population of 8.9 million by 2025 as a forecast for Australia

external-content.duckduckgo.jpg

The distrust and hatred for govt does incite the same kind of false propaganda and embellished stories. It is important to maintain balance, and vigilant of all info coming out from both sides of the "battle". Dividing the population against each other is a key step, a master class tactic, they be laughing at all of us, both sides beating each other to death (literally one day).

The little digs and personal attacks can be funny sometimes, in a vacuum, sense of humor, wit.....but ideally it's not something to settle in on. Posting info, debating its veracity, confirming reports, etc is still best because in the end we are all worried, afraid even, and do care about each other, we are all in the same boat -- f’ed by the elite if things keep devolving as they are into 1984, and need to be there for each other to thwart the powerful, who are always gonna try to push the masses down depending how responsive we are to be divided. The 1984 thing looms and must stay worried about it, distrust govt, always agendas and rich conspirators. The only ones who lose are all us beneath.

It's not the lockdown persisting per se, it's the why and where it's leading to. We're already hearing Aust. (Scottish) (and soon other political leaders) saying how covid has and will permanently alter society, laws and rules wont ever go back to how they were and even then our civil liberties were compromised. They never go back, they always move forward with ever decreasing restrictions. The fear is growing and the reality is around already. The global partisan response has been too identically handled to not be pre-planned, thus conspired upon, and therefore a goal/agenda aimed for. Australia could be the first nation to fall, sooner than later.

Why arent restrictions and lockdowns and vaccinations working either? Many states and other countries where deaths still persist even in small numbers. Death always happens, and from diseases, if you think all this global initiative is to prevent death and suffering, philanthropic, you are setting yourself up for more self-hurt than others who have cottoned on to whats really going on.

Aust. govt is not controlling events. Only on the surface. Youd think the opposition parties would be loving all this, easy road to election victory....but they wont change our world back to where it was pre-covid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suppose I can just ignore the thread. But otherwise what’s the line? I find conspiracist as perverse as others may find other stuff perverse
Im a guy who loves football, movies, women, music, and conspiracies. Most of my posting on this board revolves around those interests.

I also love great comedians like Bill Burr, Sam Kinison, George Carlin, Bill Hicks, Dave Chapelle. Guys who are funny but discuss big topics, touchy issues, arent afraid of rocking the boat, and interested in truth and exposing the flaws and lies in mankind, govt, social awareness, etc.

There are people who like to laugh about unimportant things, or keep things light hearted and tame.

We are in a situation in the world and Australia right now where a lot is on the line, civil liberties, marshall law, and all those kinds of things. It is all on our minds, whichever side of the vax topic you sit.

If things change, peace and prosperity, etc, off topic will mostly go back to tame humor, music videos, crazy youtube antics etc

Also, its not my soap box thread. Others can join in and discuss whatever they want without me or anyone asking them to stop. Its a big smorgasboard of off topic topics, can be shared while other topics are shared, no problems. I do try to tone it down here for the record as i know the CT board exists for greater delving. Just sharing some stuff here too.

Site that has thousands of all Nintendo games that can be played for free. If you acroll down to sports, click that, theres heaps of old games, original madden, cricket, newer maddens, college football, etc.

The games run inside the browser.

Sick mate, great find <3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back