Other The Off-Topic Thread

Get a first look at the fiery new documentary that only Candace Owens and The Daily Wire would dare bring you. On the 2-year anniversary of the George Floyd death – and the radical, worldwide repercussions – Candace Owens takes her bold lens to the people and places that ignited the violent, racially-divided aftermath. She goes beyond the 8 minutes and 46 seconds of film to expose the truth behind The Greatest Lie Ever Told.

Constantgin

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2020
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFG , Pacers, ND, Gunners
Is it any wonder that johnny football failed in the NFL with his professionalism

Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
GEORGE TOWN: A 55-year-old man had to endure pain for almost 30mins after both his legs were stuck in an elevator between the first floor and the ground floor.

It was learnt that the incident happened at Desa Pinang II flat, Sungai Pinang, Penang in the wee hours of Saturday (June 18).

The victim is now reported to be in a safe condition after members from the Jalan Perak Fire and Rescue station took 10mins to remove him using special equipment.

When contacted, state Fire and Rescue Department director Saadon Moktar said the victim was sent to the hospital and the police would take over the case.

1627834.jpg

I don't know much of Post Malones music buy he can cover grunge amazingly. Reckon he could do some sick Alice in Chains covers

To say I hate this song would be an understatement, every w***er with a guitar plays this in pubs. :tearsofjoy:

To say I hate this song would be an understatement, every w***er with a guitar plays this in pubs. :tearsofjoy:
Played it way too much at the Barwin Heads hotel back in the day

Everytime there was a fight the band was instructed to play it to chill the crowd out

Played it way too much at the Barwin Heads hotel back in the day

Everytime there was a fight the band was instructed to play it to chill the crowd out

I used to go to heads all the time, that is exactly where I grew to hate the song. :tearsofjoy:

Did you used to live down that way mate?

I used to go to heads all the time, that is exactly where I grew to hate the song. :tearsofjoy:

Did you used to live down that way mate?
Haha no

But I spent a fair bit of time down in Ocean Grove in the early/mid 00's. Back when I used to surf

Had a few mates live/rent down that way. Was pretty much down there or in Anglesea a hell of a lot

It was/still is a short drive from the western suburbs.

So headed down there and still do a fair bit. Just as an older guy with kids I do more time at Queenscliff around the wineries these days

Back