Other The Off-Topic Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Random question - Are single game tickets usually quite expensive for decent seats? Im looking to go watch Miami at some point, it currently looks like US $120 minimum for nosebleeds, or $400-$600 for the better seats that are still available

Random question - Are single game tickets usually quite expensive for decent seats? Im looking to go watch Miami at some point, it currently looks like US $120 minimum for nosebleeds, or $400-$600 for the better seats that are still available
Miami Dolphins Tickets - 2022 Dolphins Games | SeatGeek

Click on a game, it will show you pic of the stadium seating, row etc, and prices for tickets. A quick look, saw great seats at around $300 usd

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Confused Ryan Reynolds GIF

I saw a campaigner tightrope over the grand canyon with one of those sticks for balance but this puts that to shame.

It's hard to comprehend this is real and not just CGI.

I saw a campaigner tightrope over the grand canyon with one of those sticks for balance but this puts that to shame.

It's hard to comprehend this is real and not just CGI.
i trust old clips of daredevil stunts more than modern ones, given the tech to fake now. But if thats real its incredible. But ao are the other two i showed. They all can lead equally to death.

There are videos of people doing such stunts with cables attached so they cant fall and die, and/or with balancing bars. I think its called slacklining when you have zero aids.

Apparently theres a 40% death rate with tightroping high altitudes.

This guy does it without aid too (7 years ago). All he can do is try to grab the rope if he slips up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back