Other The Off-Topic Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Drug addicts and lowlife career criminals should never be allowed to be guardians for children.

2. The departmental youth services systems are equally at fault, bad neglect by them, "ah * it, just place her there, next case". Always cases around the world of young kids neglect, sexual abuse, or death that could've been avoided if the depts had shown more due diligence.

3. That notion of preferring kids be placed under the guardianship of biological parent(s) should be removed everywhere. Put kids in stable healthy foster homes at all times.

It so sad that she was dead for 2 ******* years and nobody knew or cared to check on her. What a broken shambles of a system. Such an abject failure of a poor helpless little girl.

Dr.Grande was right, the father only wanted her coz the benefits would be more if she was in his custody.

I thought id become pretty desensitised to murders and such, nothing generally surprises or sickens me anymore , but this one hit me hard and made me so angry. RIP Harmony.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some interesting world cup games so far.....

Tunisia was all over Denmark the whole game, had a million chances, should've really won, ended up 0-0 draw.

Likewise, Mexico was all over Poland most of the game and also should've won, but ended 0-0.

Saudi Arabia came from 0-1 down to beat the mighty Argentina 2-1, included two great goals from SA, especially the winner.

Australia got thumped by France 4-1. Found it funny the Aussie commentator saying it was really disappointing when France tied the match 1-1....cmon, bro, like Australia was ever going to stand a chance in the first place.

I dunno why exactly, but i root for Wales in international soccer. We had a tie against my USA.

Netherlands outlasted Senegal with a late goal to win 2-0.

All the games featured multiple overturned goals for offsides :(

Examples....

This one I have heard before from a content creator called "Ewar". The moon is a negative "photo" imprint of what shows on the Earth. That you can match up continents, the shapes of all the land masses and oceans of Earth to what shows on the face of the moon....and the face of the moon reveals there are more land masses beyond the "ice wall", beyond the circle of the Earth's land masses....

Very fascinating stuff. Not to mention this guy's Youtube channel is a must-subscribe.

Did this guy just watch the movie Battleship? Either way, tell the Nazi aliens to bring the Bismarck back to life or build a replica for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back