Other The Off-Topic Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Mainly interested in old/older games btw.
60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, early 00s.
I think the only games pre 90s I have are Broncos games and Super Bowl's

I don't know how I can copy paste my list of games

Name them and I'll see what I have

another thing is a LOT of the regular season games are VLC files, they may be defunct now, and if not they may only work on my laptop

I think the only games pre 90s I have are Broncos games and Super Bowl's

I don't know how I can copy paste my list of games

Name them and I'll see what I have

another thing is a LOT of the regular season games are VLC files, they may be defunct now, and if not they may only work on my laptop
VLC files are fine. I have VLC too. Plus, I have video conversion and merging/editing software, so I can turn them into mp4.

Anyway, I'll check out the NFL's YT channel :thumbsu:

This is scary and eye-opening.

Putin is a Genius for getting his man into the US office. I wonder how many of our secrets are out there now and I wonder how much damage Trump has truly done. I think we're seeing signs of him dismantling our Govt. Maybe his ramblings aren't ramblings at all. Maybe they're just his ways of distracting everyone and pissing everyone off. Shutting the Govt down for the wall? Another distraction and another way to weaken us. Hes destroying us from the inside out.

The bigger concern for me is the loyalty of the GOP to him. I understand staying with your party but Trump isn't their party. Hes an outsider. So how many people are in on this or is Trump using their ego's against them? Maybe our Govt is so blinded by its own self, they can't see what Trump is really doing? Trump had that meeting with Putin not that long ago and we all don't know what happened behind closed doors. Unreal!

Howd he cover it up for so long ? It wasn’t covered up. Everyone knows. He just escaped getting arrested. Paid off families. The girl he peed on...her father plays guitar for him sometimes. Community pressure might get him arrested now tho. I wouldn’t be surprised if he eventually blasts himself. The families of these girls and the ppl in Kelly’s inner circle that helps him get away with all this are just as guilty imo. The girl he peed on is on tape. Aaliyah was 15 when they got married. One of her songs was “Age ain’t nuthin but a number”, that Kelly wrote and produced.

Kelly is sick and he’s been telling us all along in his music what he’s been up to.

Here's a couple of clips from the docuseries....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Earlier posts in the previous page remind me I need to try converting my VHS games to digital

In the meantime
oB4TWIx.jpg

5m. Who cares? The big message in this story here is "how you can make money" and not about actual parenting for dads. As if anyone genuinely cares about the advise itself. People looking at this story like "man, wish I came up with that idea "because money". Just another case of profiting from the vulnerability of (target audience).

---------------

A guy starts a parenting blog for dads. Smart, gutsy move, because virtually every parenting blog is geared towards moms.

From ground zero in 2015, to making $5.2 million in 2017 from his blog. And they've just kept growing.

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/...e-into-a-budding-ad-business-2017-6?r=US&IR=T

Remove this Banner Ad

Back