Other The Off-Topic Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

always owning your own plot of land is better. strata rates are ridiculous. plus no freedom to do stuff like hang clothes on your line, have BBQs, and of course, walk around naked in the backyard.

Me and the current Mrs got our own property now. Corner block tho, its too big. She wont budge on being part of a lawn mowing roster. 😕

don't blame her. lawn mowing, edging, weeding, sucks. thats one positive to apartment. if i bought a house, id pull up all the grass and lay astro turf instead :moustache:

Concrete the lot like the Greeks. 😂

Me and the current Mrs got our own property now. Corner block tho, its too big. She wont budge on being part of a lawn mowing roster. 😕
Don't you live in a America?

Can't you just pay an alien from home depot a few pesos to do it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dont take it the wrong way, not insulting you, you know i :heart: you, but UL are lame, corporate cookie cutter "cool hip fringe punk" to ape such like blink 182 etc

😕😕😕😕😕😕😕

I'm not asking music questions again 😕

Probably only cause I grew up with it, but I love the 90s punk bands, agree there were a lot that were very similar tho...

Loved the Warped Tours.

Grinspoon, UL, Blink, Frenzal Rhomb, Bodyjar, Mighty Bostones, Pennywise, Living End, Deftones, Tool, 28 Days....such enjoyable memories

I must have been living under a rock too cause I only found out Chester Bennington commited suicide when I was listening to "Crawling" on YouTube last week. I was shattered for a good 30 mins.

So many rock icons I've grown up with have taken their own lives of recent years sadly.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back