Other The Off-Topic Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

From the YouTube description:

During the peak in St.Johns hospital in Far Rockaway NY, they were taking out 17 to 18 bodies a day.

Damn. Trump trying to reopen everything to save the economy going to cost more lives. Not that some people seem to believe it's a real threat still.

From the YouTube description:

During the peak in St.Johns hospital in Far Rockaway NY, they were taking out 17 to 18 bodies a day.

Damn. Trump trying to reopen everything to save the economy going to cost more lives. Not that some people seem to believe it's a real threat still.

Not everywhere is New York

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine being able to walk into someone's funeral you don't even know and give a speech about how you don't like the incense being used 😂

This is surely the greatest metal album ever. Point me to a better one...i doubt it's possible.

Just happy to see you're not posting something from tik tok for a change.

While Im talking of Danzig....

In April 2020, he released an album of Elvis songs. Something he's been wanting to do for many years.

Unfortunately, he recorded this album 10-15 years too late -- his voice has gone these days, he can barely pull these songs off. But theres still some great renditions here.

Love a lot of the music, the mixing too. Perhaps the song "Pocketful of Rainbows" is my favorite, but there are a number of others i like a lot. And a few that are kinda sad/embarrassing to release on the album given the inability of his voice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back