Other The Off-Topic Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

No big deal—we had 2 guys in the trunk to get into a drive in theater without paying for all of us in high school.

We survived just fine.

:)

something about his reactions makes me think it could be real
Nah surely some mother *er didn't get to his age not knowing how to take a s**t properly

Plus not too mention in the US the water in a dunny is that high it would hardly even give you any room to catch it first

Some wild sh*t in this... Straya campaigner

bloke who stole the bikes i dont think i saw on the monthly compos. also LOL @ the dumb bitch in the green car with the P plates trying to sneak into the turning lane and getting blocked, so she gets out and takes a photo of the dudes rego.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

craziest NPC crackhead ive ever seen. funny as hell. Yelling at the mannequin for not sitting down properly, not wearing any pants and not having a drink turns into a glassing and kick fest.

00Stinger one of the few hot actresses of the 90's to still look great today, amazing how Neve made it thru practically the same when you see some others.. Wild Things with Denise Richards ;)

00Stinger one of the few hot actresses of the 90's to still look great today, amazing how Neve made it thru practically the same when you see some others.. Wild Things with Denise Richards ;)

Pretty good but I'll raise you Elizabeth Hurley

elizabeth-hurley-10.jpg

Pretty good but I'll raise you Elizabeth Hurley

elizabeth-hurley-10.jpg

yeah but everyone knows Liz, I hadn't seen Neve in years, surprised she was still looking untouched.

yeah but everyone knows Liz, I hadn't seen Neve in years, surprised she was still looking untouched.
valid point

It's depressing to see some of the hottest women from the 90's and how they have aged these days

Alyssa Milano case number 1

valid point

It's depressing to see some of the hottest women from the 90's and how they have aged these days

Alyssa Milano case number 1

Jasmine Bleeth bro, I was so into her, we went over her a while ago on the dees board.

I think her and Tiffany Amber Thiessen were my 1 & 2 (TAT still looks decent however, just aged naturally)

Jessica Alba still looks amazing btw

I cant believe Jim Carrey has aged so much. He looks like an 80 yo.
Must be starving of adrenochrome.

You can tell which ones got into the nose candy a bit too much in their prime.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back