FTA-TV The Office (US) (2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sad news, but probably what is best as the show has been on a steady decline over the past few seasons.

It would be good to see Michael back at the end of the season to cap the series off but I doubt it. :(

Sad news, but probably what is best as the show has been on a steady decline over the past few seasons.

It would be good to see Michael back at the end of the season to cap the series off but I doubt it. :(

I used to love coming to this thread and reading all the thoughts about the series but admittedly it has declined and fallen dramatically over the past few seasons.

The fact that I dont care that it is ending says that it has gone for obviously one or rather three seasons too many.

When Mike had left that was their cue to call it a day IMO.

I just hope for an awesome final season!

I try, but it's so hard to enjoy it whilst comparing it to seasons 1-6.

Looks like it's going down the semi serious route this season which they were wishy washy with in S8.

I think the show got crap a little later than most people - when Pam stopped being hot.

The decline, however, started when Jim and Pam first got together up. After that there was nothing really going on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually really liked the episode! Creed and Kevin providing good laughs, also good to see Nellie get pushed off that rope... I dont like her.

Decent episode i thought. Interesting Jim/Pam storyline coming up with Jim wanting more than the life they currently are living. Can see the ending being him and her setting off for a new life.

Liked the Dwight jealousy, always good for a laugh. And creed was just awesome.

Really enjoying this season so far. I cried from laughter for the first time since Michael left at the Asian Jim opening in the latest ep. :D

Dont really like the new guys too much though but will be interesting to see what happens with Erin and that guy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back