FTA-TV The Office (US) (2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: The Office (u.s)

Really enjoyed that episode. I've worked in an office where there were cliques and inner circles, so this episode really rung true.

That's one way to get rid of DeAngelo.

Was one funny episode. Love the awkwardness with Jim and Pam's imitation of Vickers was quality.

New assistant :thumbsu:

"Raise your hands, if you have a vagina..."
"This is for the Troops!'
Bloody pissa, really thought he was holding back in michaels last eps so that the focus could be on michael, and not to pinch any spotlight, now hes gone gave will a little more freedom.

Would love to see Adam Copeland on the office. him and Dwight scenes would be awesome.

Classic ep, Dwight as new manager was exactly how I expected him to behave.

Still think Jim should have made himself acting manager.

Thought this show would go downhill immediately once Michael left but still looking strong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was having a conversation with a mate we can were discussing the Office, is it my imagination or has Andy been a much more popular, funny and likable character since the Hangover 1 came out?

Andy is awesome now. :thumbsu:

Gabe is the worst character ever ever. Does anyone even think anything he says is funny?

Equal with Toby. Don't like Toby.

And, I'm yet to laugh at anything he has said. I laugh at Phyllis more than him and she is bodge.

Was having a conversation with a mate we can were discussing the Office, is it my imagination or has Andy been a much more popular, funny and likable character since the Hangover 1 came out?

Andy is awesome now. :thumbsu:

Andy was always awesome. Season 3 arrogant psycho Andy was the best character in the whole series.

Andy was always awesome. Season 3 arrogant psycho Andy was the best character in the whole series.

Yeah, maybe we're just noticing him more now because of the Hangover but you are right, he was awesome.

Great ep, loved everything Dwight did, also if Creed is boss for the next episode that will be freaking hilarious! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back