FTA-TV The Office (US) (2)

Remove this Banner Ad

I love Stanley's TWSS in a deleted scene from the Sandwich Day(?) epsiode.

Email Surveillance was the episode that got me hooked and remains my favourite. Branch Wars is a very close second.

burnutica_zpsa9dbd9e3.gif

I went through all 9 seasons in about four months.

Must say, one of my favourite shows of all time now. I wouldn't dare say it was better than the Office UK but I definitely felt more attached to this show.

I actually enjoyed all the seasons. Sure it died down about when Michael left but I still thought it was pretty funny.

Just finished watching the finale. Must say I was abit emotional. I don't know which episode was sadder, this one or when Michael left. I thought the ending was good, it had to finish off with a happy ending. Probably not as good as the Scrubs finale but it's up there I thought.

Finally got around to watching season 9, i can't believe this show is over :(

I still think that the funniest scene ever is this:

I watched that bit so many times just pissing myself laughing at the sound he makes.

I watched that bit so many times just pissing myself laughing at the sound he makes.

I love how Toby gets the blame.

Watched "Goodbye Toby" the other day - a classic episode for mine. Michael gives Toby a rock as a farewell present and his "Goodbye Toby" song had me in tears.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just re-watched the whole first 7 seasons for about the 4th time. This is by far my favourite show of all time, nothing has come close to producing laughs so consistently across every episode. Exactly my type of humour. They really should have ended it when Michael left, he made the show what it was. The only way they should have continued was if they brought David Brent in to takeover. Mind you, Season 9 had it's moments but Season 8 was just so,so forgettable.
Favourite episode: Dinner Party from Season 4. Not even joking when I say I nearly vomited from laughing so hard. The minuscule "plasma T.V", the sheer awkwardness of Michael and Jan's relationship, the video camera set up in the bedroom. Too funny.

I'm scared I will never find anything that will ever come close to this show again.

"And she said 'That is the biggest penis I have ever seen!' So I said "I know, that is why I brought you to the penis museum, where tickets are ONE THOUSAND dollars!"'

Favourite episode: Dinner Party from Season 4. Not even joking when I say I nearly vomited from laughing so hard. The minuscule "plasma T.V", the sheer awkwardness of Michael and Jan's relationship, the video camera set up in the bedroom. Too funny.

amazing episode. :thumbsu:

my favourite show of all time. I think my humour tastes have changed over time but for whatever reason, I still love the Office and can always watch it which isn't always the case for some of my other favourite shows

It's just such a shame the last season or two really went to s**t. I can't watch anything past when the boom operator starting talking to them on camera. They should have shut up shop when Michael left. But seasons 2-7 were great, I've probably watched them five times now.

It's just such a shame the last season or two really went to s**t. I can't watch anything past when the boom operator starting talking to them on camera. They should have shut up shop when Michael left. But seasons 2-7 were great, I've probably watched them five times now.

Nah the last season or so were really comparative with seasons 5-9, those were all about the same quality. Seasons 2-4 were ridiculous TV though. Some of the best I have seen from a sitcom.

It was amazing how dramatic the drop off was after Michael left. I really liked the last Will Ferrell episode ... but everything they tried after that was hopeless. I stopped watching by the middle of season 8.

I did watch the final ep though and there were some funny bits like Dwight firing the rocket launcher and 'Michael, I can't believe you came'.

such a great episode

Jim Halpert: [in the car, talking to Dwight and Michael over the walkie talkie, he sees Karen nearby] Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Karen's back.
Dwight Schrute: Is it Karen?
Michael Scott: Take her to a motel. Make love to her, Jim.
Jim Halpert: No. I'm not doing that.
Michael Scott: Just say you want to get back together.
Jim Halpert: No. I'm not doing that.
Michael Scott: It doesn't have to mean anything. Just do it for Stanley. Come on, Jim. Just climb on top of her and think about Stanley. Oh, God.

Just hammered out all seasons after only seeing an episode here and there on TV over the years

Really loved it, though I agree with most that the show was stronger earlier than later, esp after Michael left. Because I wasnt watching in real time I didnt know once Michael left he was gone for good, I just assumed he'd continue his part at another branch for a few eps etc then return

So about 10 episodes after he left I kind of clued on that he was gone for good and it was a massive bummer, and for a moment during the final ep when he wasnt at the cast stage interview I thought maybe we wont see him again, but his return was awesome

Will watch it again soon to soak in more of the michael/jim/dwight lols

I do have one question though with Creed...

His character changed drastically overnight basically. Maybe I noticed it more because I watched it all at once over a short period, but his scenes were my favourite then all of a sudden he went from funny creep to a skinny version of kevin basically, just spurting out dumb s**t

Is there a story/reason for this?

He really flirted with the line I thought so maybe it was a reign in from the network

Love this scene.

1234527412_the_office_-_Dwight_with_the_cpr_dummys_face.jpg.gif

I love sitcoms but I don't know how I had not seen this show. I saw the stayin alive scene and lost it, since then I've been watching the office at least 2-3 times a night. Currently in the middle of s2, I can't believe how hysterical this show is. The swapsies for the oven mit and the ipod in secret santa was one of the funniest episodes of anything I've ever seen, cant remember the last time i was in a laughing fit. I am not looking forward to the eps without Carell though.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back