List Mgmt. The Official 2012 Trade, Free Agency and List Management Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GWS and GC are back with the pack this year, although GWS have the mini draft in which to play for more picks if they wish. Pretty sure the Demons will have two early first rounders and Dogs similar. A pick in the 8-12 range looks likely.

GWS and GC are back with the pack this year, although GWS have the mini draft in which to play for more picks if they wish. Pretty sure the Demons will have two early first rounders and Dogs similar. A pick in the 8-12 range looks likely.

Thanks - this priority crap had me confused.

No one knows what they will do with priority picks. It is at AFL discretion, which is a worry and impossible to predict. Compensation picks are still around too, further complicating things.

Our first pick will be somewhere between 1 and 86.

speaking of the gws mini draft brad crouch's younger brother matt is eligible to be taken. Left footer who i would like the club to have a look at. From all reports adelaide are excited with brad and matt is just as good.

It was well publicised that Brad was a North supporter. Is Matt built of the same stuff? Perhaps we can reunite another couple of brothers?
All i no is he's starting on ball for vic country and the crows cant wait till next year to play brad and ive been informed that matt is just as talented but a left footer :)

We have a window of opportunity in the first free agency period. We have been linked with many players who are considering us and there is a range of quality players available in the first period. Luckily for us we have only one free agent (Michael Firrito) to sign, which I am sure is going to happen. Ok I'll get this started by listing where I think players may go in the free agency.

Leigh Montagna (NM/StK/FREM)
Travis Boak (GEEL/NM)
Travis Cloke (RICH/CARL)
David Hille (HAW/CARL/GCS)
Danyle Pearce (NM/COLL/PA)
Shane Tuck (PA/RICH/ESS/FREM)
Brendon Goddard (StK/CARL)

All I can think of now. Anybody interesting we could pick up? Who else will go?

We have a window of opportunity in the first free agency period. We have been linked with many players who are considering us and there is a range of quality players available in the first period. Luckily for us we have only one free agent (Michael Firrito) to sign, which I am sure is going to happen. Ok I'll get this started by listing where I think players may go in the free agency.

Leigh Montagna (NM/StK/FREM)
Travis Boak (GEEL/NM)
Travis Cloke (RICH/CARL)
David Hille (HAW/CARL/GCS)
Danyle Pearce (NM/COLL/PA)
Shane Tuck (PA/RICH/ESS/FREM)
Brendon Goddard (StK/CARL)

All I can think of now. Anybody interesting we could pick up? Who else will go?
hopefully none of the above. I'd enter talks with Montagna and Goddards management but I would'nt commit to anything.

Our guys are pretty close to signing new deals with us apparently but until I see it I won't believe it
Was chatting in the trade section about Pederson, think he'd be a viable option for us to get more opportunity?

Hmmm Pederson would be a pretty good pickup for you guys. These are just what I've heard. I don't agree with many of those people at North. I wouldn't mind Pierce to be honest. Cloke is definitely off to Richmond I'd say

Our guys are pretty close to signing new deals with us apparently but until I see it I won't believe it
Was chatting in the trade section about Pederson, think he'd be a viable option for us to get more opportunity?
He's contracted, so you'd have to trade for him.

Our out of contract guys include Garlett, Warren, McKinley, Speight, Firrito and Thomas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No free agency players to come to North.

If they've old enough to be a free agent (8 years of service), they're not apart of our future plans.

Pearce would compliment our side nicely. He is a game breaker when on form and has a deadly left foot. It will mean Boomer can spend more time up forward and I can see Pearce and Wellsy forming a scary duo.

Pearce needs to play in the good sides to be effective.

A mature midfielder for modest coin. Nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back